    Need to find out more information about the course MCSE to study online.

    If possible could you please be good enough to provide me pass exam papers
    and more info about the course

    =?Utf-8?B?QW5uIEZlcm5hbmRv?=, Oct 13, 2006

  2. =?Utf-8?B?QW5uIEZlcm5hbmRv?=

    CBIC Guest

    "Ann Fernando" <Ann > wrote in message
    news:...
    > Request:
    >
    > Need to find out more information about the course MCSE to study online.
    >
    > If possible could you please be good enough to provide me pass exam papers
    > and more info about the course

    Are you hawt?

    CBIC, Oct 13, 2006

  3. =?Utf-8?B?QW5uIEZlcm5hbmRv?=

    Frisbee® Guest

    "CBIC" <> wrote in message

    > "Ann Fernando" <Ann > wrote in message
    >> Request:
    >>
    >> Need to find out more information about the course MCSE to study online.
    >>
    >> If possible could you please be good enough to provide me pass exam
    >> papers
    >> and more info about the course

    > R U hawt?

    IFYPFY

    Frisbee®, Oct 13, 2006
  4. =?Utf-8?B?QW5uIEZlcm5hbmRv?=

    kpg Guest

    As Ann Fernando once said in microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse

    > Need to find out more information about the course MCSE to study
    > online.
    >
    > If possible could you please be good enough to provide me pass exam
    > papers and more info about the course

    Someone please tell me what a "pass exam papers" is.

    Is that anything like "objectives"?

    kpg, Oct 13, 2006
  5. =?Utf-8?B?QW5uIEZlcm5hbmRv?=

    CBIC Guest

    "Frisbee®" <> wrote in message
    >> R U hawt?

    > IFYPFY

    I've had a rough morning. I forgot protocol. I sit corrected. Thanking you.

    CBIC, Oct 13, 2006
  6. =?Utf-8?B?QW5uIEZlcm5hbmRv?=

    Jtyc Guest

    Jtyc, Oct 13, 2006
  7. =?Utf-8?B?QW5uIEZlcm5hbmRv?=

    BD[MCNGP] Guest

    > Request:
    >
    > Need to find out more information about the course MCSE to study online.
    >
    > If possible could you please be good enough to provide me pass exam papers
    > and more info about the course

    Thanking you to be reading here first:
    http://www.CertGuard.com/Braindumps.asp

    BD[MCNGP], Oct 13, 2006
  8. =?Utf-8?B?QW5uIEZlcm5hbmRv?=

    lowdes Guest

    Spam again.

    lowdes, Oct 13, 2006
  9. =?Utf-8?B?QW5uIEZlcm5hbmRv?=

    BD[MCNGP] Guest

    Spam & Eggs

    and thanks for supporting me.

    BD[MCNGP], Oct 13, 2006
  10. =?Utf-8?B?QW5uIEZlcm5hbmRv?=

    lowdes Guest

    How do I support you?

    lowdes, Oct 13, 2006
  11. =?Utf-8?B?QW5uIEZlcm5hbmRv?=

    BD[MCNGP] Guest

    Because you do, and I thank you.

    BD[MCNGP], Oct 13, 2006
  12. =?Utf-8?B?QW5uIEZlcm5hbmRv?=

    Briscobar Guest

    "lowdes" <> wrote in message
    > How do I support you?

    You're a tool. Learn to snip.

    Briscobar, Oct 13, 2006
  13. =?Utf-8?B?QW5uIEZlcm5hbmRv?=

    BD[MCNGP] Guest

    "Briscobar" <> wrote in message

    > "lowdes" <> wrote in message
    >> How do I support you?

    > You're a tool. Learn to snip.

    Awe man...I wanted to see how long I could have been able to drag that out.

    BD[MCNGP], Oct 13, 2006
  14. =?Utf-8?B?QW5uIEZlcm5hbmRv?=

    lowdes Guest

    The only tools I can find are the MCNGP's.

    lowdes, Oct 14, 2006
  15. =?Utf-8?B?QW5uIEZlcm5hbmRv?=

    lowdes Guest

    Far from it.

    lowdes, Oct 14, 2006
  16. "lowdes" <> wrote in message
    > The only tools I can find are the MCNGP's.

    Stupid and in the way. BAM! BAM! BAM! BAM! BAM!BAM! BAM! BAM! BAM! BAM!BAM!
    BAM! BAM! BAM! BAM!BAM! BAM! BAM! BAM! BAM!BAM! BAM! BAM! BAM! BAM!BAM! BAM!

    Law Offices Of The F-Word, Oct 14, 2006
  17. "lowdes" <> wrote in message
    > Far from it.

    Stupid and in the way. BAM! BAM! BAM! BAM! BAM!BAM! BAM! BAM! BAM! BAM!BAM!
    BAM! BAM! BAM! BAM!BAM! BAM! BAM! BAM! BAM!BAM! BAM! BAM! BAM! BAM!BAM! BAM!
    BAM! BAM! BAM!BAM! BAM! BAM! BAM! BAM!BAM! BAM! BAM! BAM! BAM!BAM! BAM! BAM!
    BAM! BAM!BAM! BAM! BAM! BAM! BAM!BAM! BAM! BAM! BAM! BAM!BAM! BAM! BAM! BAM!
    BAM! KICK! KICK! SUPLEX! FORK! KNIVE! SPOON! SPORK! BAM! BAM! BAM! BAM! BAM!
    BAM! BAM! KICK! KICK! KICK! KICK! BAM!

    Law Offices Of The F-Word, Oct 14, 2006
  18. =?Utf-8?B?QW5uIEZlcm5hbmRv?=

    lowdes Guest

    See below from the work of a MCNGP super tool, now with rechargeable
    battier!

    "Law Offices Of The F-Word" <http://www.planetoftheheads.com> wrote in
    message news:%...

    lowdes, Oct 14, 2006
  19. =?Utf-8?B?QW5uIEZlcm5hbmRv?=

    BD [MCNGP] Guest

    Well, thanks for your support. I appreciate it.

    BD [MCNGP], Oct 14, 2006
  20. =?Utf-8?B?QW5uIEZlcm5hbmRv?=

    BD [MCNGP] Guest

    "lowdes" <> wrote in message
    > The only tools I can find are the MCNGP's.

    Well then, you've found the right tool for the job. Not every tool is as
    useless as you.

    And thank you for your support.

    BD
    MCNGP #51