Need to implement a "Click-to-Talk"

Discussion in 'VOIP' started by Ramon F Herrera, Apr 8, 2005.

  1. Hi all:

    I have a Cisco AS-5300 on which I have configured dial-peers and have
    done some Tcl IVR programming (rejection of blacklisted numbers based
    on ANI).

    My next project is to implement a Click-to-Talk application which will
    run on Windows XP clients. More specifically, the application will
    establish a 2 party session BUT it will not be part of it. I am told
    this is called "Third Party Call Control" (3PCC).

    My basic two problems are:

    - Find some Windows SIP client, in commercial SDK form, or even
    better: OSS.

    - Figure out what needs to be configured on the Cisco gateway.

    All I have found in the Cisco site is that they indeed support 3PCC,
    but I have been unable to find any other detail.

    The SFLphone (www.sflphone.org) looks very promising, but the Windows
    port is not ready -not even close.

    I would be most grateful for any tips, suggestions, URLs, and expertise
    you can share.

    TIA,

    -Ramon F Herrera
    Ramon F Herrera, Apr 8, 2005

  2. I must add that I am not looking for a closed-and-ready Click-to-Talk
    application, I need instead I to add Click-to-Talk functionality to my
    own application.

    -Ramon
    Ramon F Herrera, Apr 8, 2005

  3. Ramon F Herrera

    Guest

    Pl. contact to get a sloution

    Ramon F Herrera wrote:
    > I must add that I am not looking for a closed-and-ready Click-to-Talk
    > application, I need instead I to add Click-to-Talk functionality to

    my
    > own application.
    >
    > -Ramon
    , Apr 8, 2005