    bit isn't connecting. Any ideas??? By the way. My 64 bit IE 6 is
    connecting fine to the net

    Thanks

    =?Utf-8?B?RXJu?=, Jun 17, 2005

  2. Do you happen to have a board with nVidia chipset? It seems there is a
    problem with the nVidia firewall in Win x64. From past posts, I believe
    the best procedure is to install it and then uninstall it.
    --
    Andre
    Extended64 | http://www.extended64.com

    Andre Da Costa [Extended64], Jun 17, 2005

  3. Answered in your other thread. (one really is enough. :) )

    --
    Charlie.

    Charlie Russel - MVP, Jun 17, 2005
  4. I guess a little trauma occurred.

    Andre Da Costa [Extended64], Jun 17, 2005