    What needs to be done to secure the TP holder? Anchors? Larger and shorter
    screws to fit the thin wall?

    thanks for any help on this

    Brian, Sep 18, 2006

  2. Brian

    Gordon Guest

    "Brian" <> wrote in message
    news:OrtPg.7507$...
    > Our TP holder is no longer mounted on the wall. It's only held in by two
    > screws, and the person who installed it simply screwed two screws in to
    > the very thin drywall. The screws, over a little time, stripped right out
    > of the wall. Tried using some wood putty to fill the holes and screw back
    > in, but no go.
    >
    > What needs to be done to secure the TP holder? Anchors? Larger and shorter
    > screws to fit the thin wall?
    >
    > thanks for any help on this

    What is a "TP"?

    Gordon, Sep 18, 2006

  3. Brian

    Gordon Guest

    "Gordon" <> wrote in message
    > "Brian" <> wrote in message
    >> Our TP holder is no longer mounted on the wall. It's only held in by two
    >> screws, and the person who installed it simply screwed two screws in to
    >> the very thin drywall. The screws, over a little time, stripped right out
    >> of the wall. Tried using some wood putty to fill the holes and screw back
    >> in, but no go.
    >>
    >> What needs to be done to secure the TP holder? Anchors? Larger and
    >> shorter screws to fit the thin wall?
    >>
    >> thanks for any help on this
    >>

    > What is a "TP"?

    other than something Chief Sitting Bull lives in?

    Gordon, Sep 18, 2006
  4. Brian

    Brian Guest

    toilet paper

    Brian, Sep 18, 2006
  5. Brian

    Gordon Guest

    "Brian" <> wrote in message
    > toilet paper

    Polo!

    Gordon, Sep 18, 2006
  6. Brian

    Oldus Fartus Guest

    http://www.factsfacts.com/MyHomeRepair/drywallfasteners.htm

    --
    Cheers
    Oldus Fartus

    Oldus Fartus, Sep 18, 2006
  7. Brian

    joevan Guest

    On Mon, 18 Sep 2006 11:08:36 +0100, "Gordon"
    <> wrote:

    >"Brian" <> wrote in message
    >> toilet paper
    >>

    >Polo!

    Bingo!
    and for the same reason."

    joevan, Sep 18, 2006
  8. Brian

    Guest

    I really like these http://tinyurl.com/gpae6 You just screw them in
    http://tinyurl.com/jk7n2 then screw your TP holder into them.

    --
    http://youtube.com/watch?v=_-RdAzkKlXY

    , Sep 18, 2006
  9. Brian

    Guest

    Remote Cuntroll <> wrote:

    >Brian wrote:
    >> Our TP holder is no longer mounted on the wall. It's only held in by two
    >> screws, and the person who installed it simply screwed two screws in to the
    >> very thin drywall. The screws, over a little time, stripped right out of the
    >> wall. Tried using some wood putty to fill the holes and screw back in, but
    >> no go.
    >>
    >> What needs to be done to secure the TP holder? Anchors? Larger and shorter
    >> screws to fit the thin wall?
    >>
    >> thanks for any help on this
    >>

    >Have you considered the iWipe?
    >
    >http://www.smorty71.com/2005/11/my-apple-iwipe.html

    I was given a Macintosh SE this weekend, now Thanks to the link I
    might have a practical use for it :)

    --
    http://youtube.com/watch?v=_-RdAzkKlXY

    , Sep 18, 2006
  10. Brian

    JANA Guest

    How about, "Tight Pants".

    --

    JANA
    _____

    "Brian" <> wrote in message
    toilet paper

    JANA, Sep 18, 2006
  11. Brian

    Jan Ras Guest

    "Remote Cuntroll" <> schreef in bericht
    > wrote:
    > > Remote Cuntroll <> wrote:

    two

    to the

    of the

    but

    shorter

    > >> Have you considered the iWipe?
    > >>
    > >> http://www.smorty71.com/2005/11/my-apple-iwipe.html

    > > I was given a Macintosh SE this weekend, now Thanks to the link I
    > > might have a practical use for it :)
    > >

    > Glad I could be of some assistance! :)
    >
    > --
    > "I am Cornholio! I need TP for my bunghole!"
    > Beavis of Beavis and Butthead

    Use this, http://nobodys-perfect.com/vtpm/ :
    forget the holder and mount a stick-on plasma screen on the wall.
    JR

    Jan Ras, Sep 19, 2006