    Can anyone suggest the best buy? Both of these seem to do what I want
    to do. There might be others that might be better in the same price
    area. Please let me know if you have any advice.

    Bob, Jan 17, 2004

  2. I like the program MemoriesOnTV at http://www.picturetotv.com/

    Robert J. Simoneau, Jan 17, 2004

  3. "Bob " <> wrote in message
    > I'm trying to determine what to buy to convert photos to DVD playable on
    > a TV. I've looked at Photo2VCD as a trial version ($40.) and I'm seen
    > the demo for DVD X Show ($40).
    > Can anyone suggest the best buy? Both of these seem to do what I want
    > to do. There might be others that might be better in the same price
    > area. Please let me know if you have any advice.

    I use Paint Shop Photo Shop. I can't compare it to the ones you mention; I
    haven't tried them. You can get the 30-day trial of Paint Shop Photos Shop
    at www.jasc.com. It is the full program, not a demo, that will stop working
    after 30 days.
    Marvin Margoshes, Jan 17, 2004
  4. Just visited the site. Looks good. Thanks for the information. Will
    try the download.
    Bob

    Bob Gillespie, Jan 18, 2004
  5. Bob

    Jacky Guest

    "Marvin Margoshes" <> wrote in message news:<>...
    > "Bob " <> wrote in message
    > > I'm trying to determine what to buy to convert photos to DVD playable on
    > > a TV. I've looked at Photo2VCD as a trial version ($40.) and I'm seen
    > > the demo for DVD X Show ($40).
    > > Can anyone suggest the best buy? Both of these seem to do what I want
    > > to do. There might be others that might be better in the same price
    > > area. Please let me know if you have any advice.

    > I use Paint Shop Photo Shop. I can't compare it to the ones you mention; I
    > haven't tried them. You can get the 30-day trial of Paint Shop Photos Shop
    > at www.jasc.com. It is the full program, not a demo, that will stop working
    > after 30 days.

    Photo2DVD Studio 3
    http://www.photo-to-dvd.com