Need to check your PC's Performance + Security? (University Project - Generate a report on your PC)

Discussion in 'Computer Support' started by Morgi3, Jan 10, 2006.

  1. Morgi3

    Morgi3 Guest

    This message is to let you know that the first release of the
    SJMorgan.com PC Health-Check is available. The PC Health-Check is an
    online service that will generate a report tailored to your PC to help
    educate you about its security and performance. This first release
    prototype is aimed to illustrate an overview of the final product
    including most of its features.

    How can you help?

    I would really appreciate it if you would visit
    http://www.sjmorgan.com/ on your home PC and click on the "PC
    Health-Check" link. You will then be provided with links and
    information on running the check. There's no software to install and
    the check will not make any changes to your system.

    Once your systems report has been generated I would really appreciate
    your feedback on the PC Health-Check, you will find a link to an online
    survey to do this. It would also be very helpful if you could email me
    a copy of your report - full details provided on the site.

    Please forward this message on to others who you think may be
    interested as I need a range of tests to be run and feedback from them.

    Thank you,

    Steve.

    Morgi3, Jan 10, 2006

  2. Morgi3

    Morgi3 Guest

    Re: Need to check your PC's Performance + Security? (University Project - Generate a report on your PC)

    Thanks to people who have taken this so far and for the feedback...more
    testers very welcome and hopefully it may help you out with your PC too
    :)

    Morgi3, Jan 11, 2006