    Don't care how much it costs, company would pay for this.

    Thanks

    Dean

    dean, Jul 23, 2005

  2. dean

    birdman Guest

    The short answer is NO.
    A multiport KVM switchbox will allow you to monitor what is going on in the
    connected computers using one monitor and keyboard. The switchbox controls
    which computer is accessed so no software or operating system is required on
    any of the computers.

    birdman, Jul 29, 2005

  3. dean

    dean Guest

    Right, we have one of those here at work. But I want a unit that can
    send that picture across the internet, like PC Anywhere.

    dean, Jul 29, 2005
  4. dean

    Fakename Guest

    Exactly. A KVM simply switches the computer(s) access to the monitor,
    mouse, and keyboard.

    I don't think anyone makes a device you're looking for.

    Fakename, Jul 30, 2005
  5. dean

    dean Guest

    Seems that way. Would such a device not be useful, where you are
    installing stuff, and requiring restarts, disk formatting, OS
    installation, etc?

    dean, Jul 30, 2005