    range of a 500GB drive.
    Thanks,
    Monica

    Monica, Feb 2, 2009

  2. Monica

    doS Guest

    get a lsptop hdd and external case ,compact and usually runs direct rom
    USB,so no power brick needed.

    doS, Feb 2, 2009

  3. Monica

    Monica Guest

    Thanks for all the advice. I purchased a Seagate FreeAgent Desk External
    (3.5" 500gb) and a FreeAgent Go (2.5" 320gb). The latter was an
    afterthought since these drives aren't near as expensive as I thought they'd
    be and will just be used occasionally for transporting info to other
    computers.
    Monica

    Monica, Feb 13, 2009