Need to apply NBAR on router to filter p2p

Discussion in 'Cisco' started by TonyF, Jul 5, 2004.

  1. TonyF

    TonyF Guest

    How to go about setting up NBAR on router

    (Not to x-post, but I have logged my question under the CISCO forum. If
    possible please answer there if you have login).
    http://forums.cisco.com/eforum/serv...md=MB?cmd=display_location&location=.1dd5faf8

    Jul 5, 2004, 7:37am PST
    http://www.cisco.com/en/US/tech/tk583/tk372/technologies_tech_note09186a00801e419a.shtml

    Equiptment related:-Cisco Pix Firewall 501
    Cisco 800 series 827 router

    Having read this, I have applied accesslist but can anyone help me
    understand a/ how to connect to the router (how does it differ from
    connection to the firewall on 192.168.0.50) and
    b/ how you go about applying the nbar policies - is it easy?

    Thank you
    Tony
    TonyF, Jul 5, 2004