Need to allocate rate limite per host on cisco router

Discussion in 'Cisco' started by sapmohan, Jul 24, 2010.

  1. sapmohan

    sapmohan

    Joined:
    Mar 21, 2008
    Messages:
    6
    Hi,

    My setup like this

    ISP --> Cisco Router --> users Switch

    I tried with configure rate limite using access list and applied in ratelimite in outside interface

    if my access list is

    access-list 100 permit ip any any the reate limite is take for all user

    My requirments is need to control some of the users for example my local ip range 10.10.1.1/24. Need to control ip start from 10.10.1.10 to 10.10.1.15.

    If am try this below

    access-list 100 permit ip host 10.10.1.10 any and bind in outside interface as rate-limite access group 100 it's not working

    Kindly suggest the best method to acive my requirments

    Regards
    G.MOHAN
    sapmohan@yahoo.com

    sapmohan, Jul 24, 2010