    through the exams

    looking forward

    tarun

    tarun kumar, Nov 17, 2004

  2. tarun kumar

    Doom Guest

    "tarun kumar" <> wrote in message
    news:169401c4ccb0$146573c0$...
    > hi there !!!
    > i need some help in preparing myself for the MCSA exam
    > i am very eager to get certified ...i need some use ful
    > resources (onlone sites ...)which can help me in flying
    > through the exams
    >
    > looking forward
    >
    > tarun

    The most important site to know is google.

    Doom, Nov 17, 2004

  3. tarun kumar

    Ken Briscoe Guest

    In news:,
    Doom <> rambled:

    > "tarun kumar" <> wrote in message
    >> hi there !!!
    >> i need some help in preparing myself for the MCSA exam
    >> i am very eager to get certified ...i need some use ful
    >> resources (onlone sites ...)which can help me in flying
    >> through the exams
    >>
    >> looking forward
    >>
    >> tarun
    >>

    > The most important site to know is google.

    plz post links.

    rgs,

    --

    KB - MCNGP "silent thug" #26

    Briscobar AT gmail DOT com

    Ken Briscoe, Nov 17, 2004
  4. tarun kumar

    Doom Guest

    www.googleforityoutool.com

    Doom, Nov 17, 2004
  5. tarun kumar

    Ken Briscoe Guest

    In news:%,
    Doom <> rambled:

    > "Ken Briscoe" <> wrote in message
    >> In news:,
    >> Doom <> rambled:
    >>>
    >>> "tarun kumar" <> wrote in message

    >>> The most important site to know is google.

    >> plz post links.
    >>

    > www.googleforityoutool.com

    pls resend. ur link is not worked.

    rgs,

    --

    KB - MCNGP "silent thug" #26

    Briscobar AT gmail DOT com

    Ken Briscoe, Nov 17, 2004
  6. tarun kumar

    Jaxzone Guest

    GOSHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

    Jaxzone, Nov 17, 2004
  7. tarun kumar

    JaR Guest

    In microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcsa, Jaxzone climbed on a soapbox & opined:

    > GOSHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

    Grab a patch. I do b'leive he done sprung a leak.

    JaR
    Vulcanized Thug

    JaR, Nov 17, 2004
  8. tarun kumar

    Ken Briscoe Guest

    In news:Xns95A46B88FC701plentespamsuxsofthom@207.46.248.16,
    JaR <> rambled:

    > In microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcsa, Jaxzone climbed on a soapbox &
    > opined:
    >
    >> GOSHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
    >>

    > Grab a patch. I do b'leive he done sprung a leak.

    This is the same guy from the alt.certification.mcse "Testking" thread. I
    hope he didn't swallow the pliers yesterday, because it looks like we need
    'em again.

    --

    KB - MCNGP "silent thug" #26

    Briscobar AT gmail DOT com

    Ken Briscoe, Nov 17, 2004
  9. tarun kumar

    Jaxzone Guest

    did not swallow u may use pliers again
    lol

    Jaxzone, Nov 17, 2004
  10. tarun kumar

    Guest Guest

    what u need it's a reel boy from africa with the latest
    teskings .

    Guest, Dec 7, 2004
  11. tarun kumar

    catwalker63 Guest

    <> prattled ceaslessly in

    > what u need it's a reel boy from africa with the latest
    > teskings .

    That's only if you want to be an A S S F U C K E R !!!

    --
    Catwalker
    aka Pu$$y Feet

    "I'm not bossy! I just know what you should be doing!"

    catwalker63, Dec 7, 2004