    Looking for a freeware/public domain file recovery tool to undelete a
    file on a Windows 98 pre SE system. Not interested in shareware or
    demoware. Any suggestions? TIA
    TinCanMan, Sep 18, 2003

  2. TinCanMan

    Boomer Guest

    TinCanMan said:

    > Looking for a freeware/public domain file recovery tool to
    > undelete a file on a Windows 98 pre SE system. Not interested in
    > shareware or demoware. Any suggestions? TIA

    See if this helps.
    Restoration
    Restore files which are deleted from the recycle bin by mistake.
    193kb
    http://hccweb1.bai.ne.jp/~hcj58401/
    Boomer, Sep 18, 2003

  3. TinCanMan

    °Mike° Guest

    Restoration, as Boomer suggested. Most importantly, you MUST
    stop using the drive that you want to restore the file/s from
    immediately.

    On 18 Sep 2003 12:11:07 -0700, in
    <>
    TinCanMan scrawled:

    --
    Basic computer maintenance
    °Mike°, Sep 18, 2003
  4. TinCanMan

    TinCanMan Guest

    "°Mike°" <> wrote in message
    > Restoration, as Boomer suggested. Most importantly, you MUST
    > stop using the drive that you want to restore the file/s from
    > immediately.
    >

    > On 18 Sep 2003 12:11:07 -0700, in
    > <>
    > TinCanMan scrawled:
    >
    > >Looking for a freeware/public domain file recovery tool to undelete a
    > >file on a Windows 98 pre SE system. Not interested in shareware or
    > >demoware. Any suggestions? TIA

    > --
    > Basic computer maintenance

    Thanks, Just the ticket I needed.
    TinCanMan, Sep 19, 2003
  5. TinCanMan

    TinCanMan Guest

    "Boomer" <> wrote in message
    > TinCanMan said:
    >
    > > Looking for a freeware/public domain file recovery tool to
    > > undelete a file on a Windows 98 pre SE system. Not interested in
    > > shareware or demoware. Any suggestions? TIA

    > See if this helps.
    > Restoration
    > Restore files which are deleted from the recycle bin by mistake.
    > 193kb
    > http://hccweb1.bai.ne.jp/~hcj58401/

    Thanks Boomer. Just what I needed.
    TinCanMan, Sep 19, 2003
  6. TinCanMan

    Boomer Guest

    TinCanMan said:

    > "Boomer" <> wrote in message
    >> TinCanMan said:
    >>
    >> > Looking for a freeware/public domain file recovery tool to
    >> > undelete a file on a Windows 98 pre SE system. Not interested in
    >> > shareware or demoware. Any suggestions? TIA

    >> See if this helps.
    >> Restoration
    >> Restore files which are deleted from the recycle bin by mistake.
    >> 193kb
    >> http://hccweb1.bai.ne.jp/~hcj58401/

    > Thanks Boomer. Just what I needed.

    You're welcome. :)
    Boomer, Sep 19, 2003
  7. TinCanMan

    TinCanMan Guest

    Yup, yup. That did the trick. Thankee muchly.

    TinCanMan, Sep 20, 2003
  8. TinCanMan

    TinCanMan Guest

    That was the answer, Thanks Mike

    TinCanMan, Sep 20, 2003
  9. TinCanMan

    Boomer Guest

    TinCanMan said:

    > Yup, yup. That did the trick. Thankee muchly.

    Great! :)

    You're welcome.

    Boomer, Sep 20, 2003
  10. TinCanMan