    I've searched, and even called MS, only to be
    told, "sorry."

    Thanks.

    Mark, Apr 5, 2005

  2. Hi Mark,

    The only thing that I was able to find about this exam (wich I'm also
    starting to study) is a book on Amazon that is not yet published :(

    You can find it here
    http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/t...102-9016430-9104967?v=glance&s=books&n=507846

    Have a nice day!

    =?Utf-8?B?TWF0aGlldSBEdWJl?=, Jun 21, 2005

  3. Check www.smbnation.com. Harry Brelsford has just launched a study guide for
    70-282. His other books on SBS2003 are mandatory reading!

    =?Utf-8?B?VG9tIENyb3NiaWU=?=, Jul 17, 2005