    Thanks and best regards,

    zamble.

    , Dec 19, 2005

  2. Briscobar Guest

    <> rambled:

    > Dear Members.
    >
    > Can some one send me the electronic copy of 70-290 Exam for MCE
    > preparation.
    >
    > Will highly appreciate your help.

    You want a copy of the exam? If so, you're an idiot.

    --
    KB

    MCNGP #26
    nerd32768 looks up porn on the internet all day. Then he visits
    www.mcngp.com.

    Briscobar, Dec 19, 2005

  3. James Guest

    if you look closesly at the subject, you will note he is asking for a "study
    guide / book"

    James, Dec 19, 2005
  4. Briscobar Guest

    James <> rambled:

    > if you look closesly at the subject, you will note he is asking for a
    > "study guide / book"

    Yes, but he's also asking for an "electronic copy of 70-290 exam."

    --
    KB

    MCNGP #26
    To the window! To the wall! Till the sweat drop down my
    www.mcngp.com....

    Briscobar, Dec 19, 2005
  5. James Guest

    perhaps he is refering to the subject, so he is looking for an "electronic
    copy "study guide/book" of 70-290 exam"

    James, Dec 19, 2005
  6. "James" <> wrote in

    > perhaps he is refering to the subject, so he is looking for an
    > "electronic copy "study guide/book" of 70-290 exam"
    >
    > "Briscobar" <> wrote in message
    >> James <> rambled:
    >>>
    >>> if you look closesly at the subject, you will note he is asking for
    >>> a "study guide / book"

    >> Yes, but he's also asking for an "electronic copy of 70-290 exam."
    >>
    >> --
    >> KB
    >>
    >> MCNGP #26
    >> To the window! To the wall! Till the sweat drop down my
    >> www.mcngp.com....

    looking for dumps for mcngp, please send asap.

    Lasher
    --
    "Cornhole" is my new favorite word.

    Lasher a.k.a. Taylor, Dec 20, 2005
  7. You mean the MS Press book?

    --
    "Who cheats, never teaches."
    "Cheating is for losers, if you don''t care being a loser... then die!!"

    =?Utf-8?B?ZmVsaXBlY3B2?=, Dec 20, 2005
  8. LnkWizard Guest

    "Lasher a.k.a. Taylor" <> wrote in
    message news:Xns9731D1BEF764Elasheridtoken@207.46.248.16...
    > "James" <> wrote in

    <snipped>

    > looking for dumps for mcngp, please send asap.

    There are none, this one ya gotta earn the hard way.

    Lnkwizard2 MCNGP 2^5

    http://www.mcngp.com

    LnkWizard, Dec 20, 2005
  9. Frisbee® Guest

    "Lasher a.k.a. Taylor" <> wrote in
    message news:Xns9731D1BEF764Elasheridtoken@207.46.248.16...
    > "James" <> wrote in
    >
    >> perhaps he is refering to the subject, so he is looking for an
    >> "electronic copy "study guide/book" of 70-290 exam"
    >>
    >> "Briscobar" <> wrote in message
    >>> James <> rambled:

    >>> Yes, but he's also asking for an "electronic copy of 70-290 exam."
    >>>
    >>> --
    >>> KB
    >>>
    >>> MCNGP #26
    >>> To the window! To the wall! Till the sweat drop down my
    >>> www.mcngp.com....
    >>>

    > looking for dumps for mcngp, please send asap.

    The best.

    Frisbee®, Dec 20, 2005
  10. kpg Guest

    LnkWizard <> said something like

    > # Name resolution details: file://c:\temp\181840.htm (12/20/2005
    > 8:04:05 AM) #
    >
    > "Lasher a.k.a. Taylor" <> wrote
    > in message news:Xns9731D1BEF764Elasheridtoken@207.46.248.16...
    >> "James" <> wrote in
    >>

    > <snipped>
    >>
    >> looking for dumps for mcngp, please send asap.
    >>

    > There are none, this one ya gotta earn the hard way.

    You mean I have to...PAY?...for them!

    kpg, Dec 20, 2005
  11. James Guest

    THere are no mcngp dumps, you just have to be a dumbass, and have no life
    and your in!

    James, Dec 20, 2005
  12. kpg Guest

    James <> said something like

    > THere are no mcngp dumps, you just have to be a
    > dumbass, and have no life and your in!

    You left out one very important requiremnt,

    You can't be a Jameshole.

    :)

    (oh, yeah, and if you're a chick, you have to be hawt,
    we have standards, ya know.)

    kpg

    kpg, Dec 20, 2005
  13. JaR Guest

    In microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse, James spewed across the ether:

    > THere are no mcngp dumps, you just have to be a dumbass, and have no
    > life and your in!

    Unless you happen to be you.

    And your in has to be out.

    --
    JaR
    MCNGP 10110

    JaR, Dec 20, 2005
  14. kpg Guest

    JaR <> said something like

    > Unless you happen to be you.
    >
    > And your in has to be out.

    All your base are belong to us.

    kpg, Dec 20, 2005
  15. TechGeekPro Guest

    On Dec 20, 2005 at 8:19am "LnkWizard" blathered:

    > "Lasher a.k.a. Taylor" <> wrote in
    > message news:Xns9731D1BEF764Elasheridtoken@207.46.248.16...
    >> "James" <> wrote in
    >>

    > <snipped>
    >>
    >> looking for dumps for mcngp, please send asap.
    >>

    > There are none, this one ya gotta earn the hard way.

    The hard part is once you get in... you know, with the goat and all.

    --
    TGP MCNGP #100100
    http://www.mcngp.com

    TechGeekPro, Dec 20, 2005
  16. TechGeekPro Guest

    On Dec 20, 2005 at 8:23am "Frisbee®" blathered:

    > The best.

    It is real.

    --
    TGP MCNGP #100100
    http://www.mcngp.com

    TechGeekPro, Dec 20, 2005
  17. TechGeekPro Guest

    On Dec 20, 2005 at 12:07pm "James" blathered:

    > THere are no mcngp dumps, you just have to be a dumbass, and have no life
    > and your in!

    What a Jameshole.

    --
    TGP MCNGP #100100
    http://www.mcngp.com

    TechGeekPro, Dec 20, 2005
  18. Neil Guest

    did you hear TechGeekPro <%username%@gmail.com> say in

    > On Dec 20, 2005 at 8:23am "Frisbee®" blathered:
    >

    >> The best.

    > It is real.

    updates?

    --
    Neil MCNGP#30

    - Behaviorist psychology -- pulling habits out of rats.

    Neil, Dec 21, 2005
  19. TechGeekPro Guest

    On Dec 21, 2005 at 9:01am "Neil" blathered:

    > did you hear TechGeekPro <%username%@gmail.com> say in
    >
    >> On Dec 20, 2005 at 8:23am "Frisbee®" blathered:
    >>

    >>> The best.

    >> It is real.
    >>

    > updates?

    mcngp.com is better than mcngp.co.uk for latest updates

    --
    TGP MCNGP #100100
    http://www.mcngp.com

    TechGeekPro, Dec 21, 2005