    ..NET 2003 questions, and when will the tests be changed for 2005?

    Any help would be GREATLY appreciated!
    Cheers, Ray
    =?Utf-8?B?UmF5?=, Jan 12, 2006

  2. well, this depends on you, but to think about this stituation in another way,
    here microsoft opened some new certifications and exams, but that dose not
    meanm that the mcsd.net is over, you can go on take the mcsd.net over vs2003
    and after that upgrade that with 2 exams to be vs2005. If i waer in your
    position i start from 2003 because you can cover all codes and every thing
    more widly, in 2005 it is more easy to develope any thing you want, but the
    point here is that you are not in the codes that much as vs2003!. i saw i
    start with vs2003

    --
    Happy Coding
    Muhanad YOUNIS