    someone please help ...

    o/s = win 98
    card = creative sound blaster 16 plug and play ...

    leekoo, Nov 24, 2003

  2. leekoo

    °Mike° Guest

    Boot into Safe Mode (hold the CTRL key at startup until
    the DOS menu appears, and choose Safe Mode). Once
    there, open Device Manager and remove *all* entries
    relating to sound, video and game controllers. Reboot
    and allow Windows to re-detect and install the device.
    Update the drivers, and update DirectX.

    On Mon, 24 Nov 2003 21:27:33 GMT, in
    <Xns943DA86E6CB83marrosmrogerscom@66.185.95.104>
    leekoo scrawled: