    where do i go to find who made it so i can find drivers?
    many thanks
    dnw
    don ward, Apr 16, 2006

  2. don ward

    Jimchip Guest

    On 2006-04-15, don ward <> wrote:
    > A hard drive melt down has left me with a a bunch of hardware needing
    > drivers.
    > Ive found all my original discs except for the sound card, it is i'd
    > as EPC-CA4K0810 880510 ver 3.0 .
    > where do i go to find who made it so i can find drivers?
    > many thanks
    > dnw

    http://www.driverguide.com is good place to look. You have to register but
    I haven't had any problems 'from them'.

    http://www.soundcard-drivers.com/ might have something you can hunt around
    for.

    http://www.edio21.com/nfic/support/m2cb/sound02.htm might be another.

    --
    'the 'ol driver hunt'- next time, back that stuff up.
    Jimchip, Apr 16, 2006