Need something new for the killfile

Discussion in 'DVD Video' started by Peter Richards, Sep 22, 2004.

  1. How about, "Is Star Wars III, you know the one that hasn't been made yet,
    out on DVD?"

    Peter Richards, Sep 22, 2004

  2. Peter Richards

    Impmon Guest

    On Wed, 22 Sep 2004 15:12:18 GMT, "Peter Richards"
    <> wrote:

    >How about, "Is Star Wars III, you know the one that hasn't been made yet,
    >out on DVD?"

    It's out on DVD :p If you buy the new SW DVD set, there should be a
    little preview of SW3 and that do count unless someone wanted a
    complete SW3.

    Impmon, Sep 22, 2004

  3. Impmon wrote:

    >>How about, "Is Star Wars III, you know the one that hasn't been made yet,
    >>out on DVD?"

    Seeing as we already have "Oh, wait, <pfft!> you guys'll never believe
    this, but <snigger!> there was like this...70's SPECIAL?? I just found
    out about it last week...Did you guys ever hear of it??"

    > It's out on DVD :p If you buy the new SW DVD set, there should be a
    > little preview of SW3 and that do count unless someone wanted a
    > complete SW3.

    Actually, it doesn't show you a darn thing--
    Lots of stuff on the building of the New Costume (which's basically the
    old costume), ooh's/aah's about "Wow, Hayden got to wear it! 0_0 ",
    and a brief shot of Hayden & Ewan doing their greenscreen fight, which's
    less than you get on the "Lightsaber" featurette.

    (And no, the Game featurette doesn't show that much either, but at least
    it looks cooler.)

    Derek Janssen

    Derek Janssen, Sep 25, 2004