    need to do that will improve this.
    --
    DonaldS

    =?Utf-8?B?RExTLjUz?=, Mar 24, 2007

  2. Hi
    If your Wireless card can accept an external Antenna, a High gain
    directional Antenna pointed toward the hot Spot might help.
    Jack (MVP-Networking).

    Jack \(MVP-Networking\)., Mar 25, 2007

  3. =?Utf-8?B?RExTLjUz?=

    Bob Lucas Guest

    Is the router in your apartment? If so, I wonder whether you are using
    other equipment in your apartment, that has the same default channel as
    your router (i.e. a frequency clash). A hands-free phone, perhaps.

    If so, try turning off any likely culprits.

    Depending on the specification of your router, you might resolve the
    problem, if you select a different channel on the Linksys router.

    Bob Lucas, Mar 25, 2007