    kept getting an error message and the program closed before I could do
    anything.

    Lori

    kayla, Feb 11, 2007

  2. kayla

    Daryl Bryant Guest

    try replacing the .mov with .avi sometimes it'll work - As far as I know you
    can't convert from mov to avi - However, avi to mov is not an issue. You can
    edit an avi file!!!

    --
    Bing Bang Boom Voila Done!

    Daryl Bryant, Feb 11, 2007

  3. kayla

    Guest

    On Sat, 10 Feb 2007 22:07:02 -0500, kayla <afwt_hotmail.com@> wrote:

    >I might not be in the right newsgroup but I'll ask my question. I
    >would like to know how to change video formats. I can view my videos
    >on my Epson 2000 from my Canon Pro1 camera but not from my Sony
    >Handycam. What do I need to change from a MOV to AVI. I'm new at
    >this and it looks so complicated. I tried Stoik Video converter but I
    >kept getting an error message and the program closed before I could do
    >anything.
    >
    >Lori

    Download Super.

    It's freeware and can re-encode most anything to most any format
    including MOV to AVI. Get it at the below link.

    http://www.erightsoft.net/S6Kg1.html

    , Feb 11, 2007
  4. kayla

    kayla Guest

    Thanks for your reply but I tried replacing and it didn't work as an
    avi file.

    Lori

    kayla, Feb 14, 2007