    the MCSD exam in C# and ASP.NET . I donno vb.

    Regards,
    suresh.
    suresh, Feb 23, 2005

  2. suresh

    P Guest

    suresh schreef:
    > Hi,
    > i want to take the MCSD Exam.Will u plz tell me some
    > usefull links for the preparation of MCSD. I want to take
    > the MCSD exam in C# and ASP.NET . I donno vb.
    >
    > Regards,
    > suresh.

    for me the same.

    I'd like to pass the exam 70-315 (Developing and Implementing Web
    Applications with Microsoft Visual C# .NET and Microsoft Visual Studio .NET)

    I have this book to study for it:

    http://www.microsoft.com/MSPress/books/6714.asp

    But I'm especially looking for a website with some test-exams I can make
    to prepare myself for the real exam...

    Can somebody help me with that?

    thank you very much!!

    Paul
    P, Feb 23, 2005

  3. suresh

    Martin Guest

    There is a score of sites that you will find to get information about MCSD
    exams... the challenges are basically two
    1. How to separate sites that are garbage from good ones
    2. How to screen every site that actually wants money from you (not that
    investing in education is bad... but if information is available for free...
    but some of the best resources are also free)

    Consider this as a starting point
    CertCities.com: http://www.certcities.com/certs/microsoft/default.asp
    Cramsession: http://www.cramsession.com/
    Microsoft Online Seminars: http://www.microsoft.com/seminar/default.mspx (is
    not dedicated to "exams" but it is a good source for information)
    Microsoft Support Webcasts:
    http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?ID=FH;EN-US;webcst&FR=0&SD=TECH&LN=EN-US&
    (again, not a "get certified in 1 hour" web site but serious information
    even if you are not getting certified. You might find one or two webcasts
    related to the technologies that apply to the certification you are
    pursuing)
    Question of the Day: http://www.qod.us/ (question are not great, but is good
    to have a prod every morning)
    And off course the BEST RESOURCE FOR ME IS THE MSDN LIBRARY
    http://msdn.microsoft.com/library/

    You can also read this article, it has a general introduction on how to get
    certified (regardless of your certification)
    http://www.sqlservercentral.com/columnists/bkelley/gettingcertified.asp

    Martin, Feb 23, 2005
  4. Hi Suresh,

    For the syllabus ("skills being measured") for each exam go to
    http://www.microsoft.com/learning/mcp/mcsd/requirementsdotnet.asp and click
    on the link under each exam number.

    www.cindywinegarden.com

    Cindy Winegarden, Feb 24, 2005