    Trojan Man Guest

    .... on some sites, like iwon.com, the pictures and gifs all show up as solid
    red blocks. Is this a settings issue? Can anyone help out with this problem?

    Trojan Man, Jun 17, 2006

  2. Trojan Man

    gwtc Guest

    Trojan Man wrote:

    > ... on some sites, like iwon.com, the pictures and gifs all show up as solid
    > red blocks. Is this a settings issue? Can anyone help out with this problem?

    check your settings: Tools, Options, Content, and make sure that
    javascript is checked and "from the originating web site only" is
    unchecked. Does this work now?

    --
    Funny Things To Do in An Elevator: Tip #2: Grimace painfully while
    smacking your forehead and muttering: "Shut up, dammit! All of you

    gwtc, Jun 17, 2006

  3. Trojan Man

    Trojan Man Guest

    > check your settings: Tools, Options, Content, and make sure that
    > javascript is checked and "from the originating web site only" is
    > unchecked. Does this work now?

    I did that ... and still had the problem. Turns out my cable/internet
    provider's anti-virus has an ad blocker. When activated, it blocked out
    about 10-15% percent of pics and gifs on different sites. I turned it off,
    so no problem now.

    Thanks for your reply ... have a good one.

    Trojan Man, Jun 18, 2006