    bills. If you could spare just $1, I would be grateful. I have a Paypal
    account. . I swear this will go to my card
    balances. Thank you.
    Kareem840, Sep 16, 2006

  2. Kareem840

    Ed Guest

    In article <>,
    says...
    > Hello. Unfortunately, I am in need of money to pay my credit card
    > bills. If you could spare just $1, I would be grateful. I have a Paypal
    > account. . I swear this will go to my card
    > balances. Thank you.

    You got a five? Put four ones in my paypal account and then I'll drop
    the five into yours. Okay?

    Ed, Sep 16, 2006

  3. Kareem840

    Guest

    Ed wrote:
    > In article <>,
    > says...
    > > Hello. Unfortunately, I am in need of money to pay my credit card
    > > bills. If you could spare just $1, I would be grateful. I have a Paypal
    > > account. . I swear this will go to my card
    > > balances. Thank you.
    > >

    > You got a five? Put four ones in my paypal account and then I'll drop
    > the five into yours. Okay?

    Heh, heh.
    , Sep 16, 2006
  4. Kareem840

    jerryl Guest

    "Kareem840" <> wrote in message
    > Hello. Unfortunately, I am in need of money to pay my credit card
    > bills. If you could spare just $1, I would be grateful. I have a Paypal
    > account. . I swear this will go to my card
    > balances. Thank you.

    You gotta be kidding. You got yourself into trouble? Get yourself out.
    jerryl, Sep 16, 2006
  5. Kareem840

    HOOVER Guest

    Geez, a Muslim shilling for small change - what a surprise.

    HOOVER, Sep 16, 2006
  6. Kareem840

    Mhoram Guest

    "Kareem840" <> wrote in message news:...
    > Hello. Unfortunately, I am in need of money to pay my credit card
    > bills. If you could spare just $1, I would be grateful. I have a Paypal
    > account. . I swear this will go to my card
    > balances. Thank you.

    I really don't think a pro-wrestling group is the proper place to go asking for money.
    Mhoram, Sep 16, 2006
  7. Kareem840

    Steve B Guest

    "Ed" <> wrote in message
    > In article <>,
    > says...
    >> Hello. Unfortunately, I am in need of money to pay my credit card
    >> bills. If you could spare just $1, I would be grateful. I have a Paypal
    >> account. . I swear this will go to my card
    >> balances. Thank you.
    >>

    > You got a five? Put four ones in my paypal account and then I'll drop
    > the five into yours. Okay?

    Rats. All I have is hundreds. Can you give me the same deal as Ed if I
    promise to send you twenty bucks?

    Steve
    Steve B, Sep 16, 2006
  8. Kareem840

    Neil Ellwood Guest

    On Fri, 15 Sep 2006 16:23:14 -0700, Kareem840 wrote:

    > Hello. Unfortunately, I am in need of money to pay my credit card
    > bills. If you could spare just $1, I would be grateful. I have a Paypal
    > account. . I swear this will go to my card
    > balances. Thank you.

    Of course, just put a guarenteed payment of £100 into my account first
    and I will gladly pay you.

    --
    Neil
    Delete l to reply
    Neil Ellwood, Sep 16, 2006
  9. Kareem840

    Paco Supreme Guest

    Kareem840 wrote:
    > Hello. Unfortunately, I am in need of money to pay my credit card
    > bills. If you could spare just $1, I would be grateful. I have a Paypal
    > account. . I swear this will go to my card
    > balances. Thank you.

    Bum.
    Paco Supreme, Sep 16, 2006
  10. Kareem840

    Helen Guest

    "Kareem840" <> wrote in message
    > Hello. Unfortunately, I am in need of money to pay my credit card
    > bills. If you could spare just $1, I would be grateful. I have a Paypal
    > account. . I swear this will go to my card
    > balances. Thank you.

    Maybe the nice people at mpowercom.net will help you out by saving you the
    cost of your monthly ISP charges.
    Helen, Sep 16, 2006
  11. Kareem840

    OrangeDood Guest

    If you want me to go on arguing, you'll have to pay for another
    five minutes, "Kareem840" <>!

    > Hello. Unfortunately, I am in need of money to pay my credit
    > card bills. If you could spare just $1, I would be grateful. I
    > have a Paypal account. . I swear this will
    > go to my card balances. Thank you.

    Dude, just go down by the army or air force base nearest you and suck
    a few cocks at ten dolla a swig. Clean up those CC bills in no time.

    --
    Cheers,
    --Jeff

    "I think we can get her a guest shot on "Wild Kingdom." I just
    whacked her up with about 300 cc's of Thorazaine... she's
    gonna take a little nap now."
    --Dr. Peter Venkman
    OrangeDood, Sep 16, 2006
  12. Kareem840

    Bill K Guest

    Kareem840 wrote:
    > Hello. Unfortunately, I am in need of money to pay my credit card
    > bills. If you could spare just $1, I would be grateful. I have a Paypal
    > account. . I swear this will go to my card
    > balances. Thank you.

    Let's do it the easy way. Why don't I give you all my credit card and
    bank account information and you just take what you need and pay it
    back when you can? I'm sure Roy, Paul, Helen, John and Neil would be
    willing to follow suit.
    --
    Gator Bait
    Bill K, Sep 16, 2006
  13. Bill K wrote:
    > Kareem840 wrote:
    >> Hello. Unfortunately, I am in need of money to pay my credit card
    >> bills. If you could spare just $1, I would be grateful. I have a Paypal
    >> account. . I swear this will go to my card
    >> balances. Thank you.

    > Let's do it the easy way. Why don't I give you all my credit card and
    > bank account information and you just take what you need and pay it
    > back when you can? I'm sure Roy, Paul, Helen, John and Neil would be
    > willing to follow suit.

    Nah, I just credited the poor bugger's Paypal account a few hundred. Now
    I feel much better.....

    --
    john mcwilliams
    John McWilliams, Sep 17, 2006
  14. Kareem840

    Ray Fischer Guest

    HOOVER <> wrote:
    >Geez, a Muslim shilling for small change - what a surprise.

    Gee, a religious bigot. What a surprise.

    --
    Ray Fischer
    Ray Fischer, Sep 17, 2006
  15. Kareem840

    Roy G Guest

    "Bill K" <> wrote in message

    > Kareem840 wrote:
    >> Hello. Unfortunately, I am in need of money to pay my credit card
    >> bills. If you could spare just $1, I would be grateful. I have a Paypal
    >> account. . I swear this will go to my card
    >> balances. Thank you.

    > Let's do it the easy way. Why don't I give you all my credit card and
    > bank account information and you just take what you need and pay it
    > back when you can? I'm sure Roy, Paul, Helen, John and Neil would be
    > willing to follow suit.
    > --
    > Gator Bait

    Sure.

    What's your Card Number?

    Of course I will pay it back someday.

    Roy G
    Roy G, Sep 17, 2006
  16. Kareem840

    Kareem840 Guest

    OrangeDood wrote:

    > Dude, just go down by the army or air force base nearest you and suck
    > a few cocks at ten dolla a swig.

    your father doesn't like to be undersold.
    Kareem840, Sep 18, 2006
  17. Kareem840

    OrangeDood Guest

    If you want me to go on arguing, you'll have to pay for another
    five minutes, "Kareem840" <>!

    > OrangeDood wrote:
    >>
    >> Dude, just go down by the army or air force base nearest you
    >> and suck a few cocks at ten dolla a swig.

    > your father doesn't like to be undersold.

    My father died a couple years ago, so unless you really like 'em
    wrinkled, take a pass on that one.

    OrangeDood, Sep 18, 2006
  18. Kareem840

    Kareem840 Guest

    OrangeDood wrote:
    > If you want me to go on arguing, you'll have to pay for another
    > five minutes, "Kareem840" <>!
    >
    > > OrangeDood wrote:
    > >>
    > >> Dude, just go down by the army or air force base nearest you
    > >> and suck a few cocks at ten dolla a swig.

    > > your father doesn't like to be undersold.

    > My father died a couple years ago, so unless you really like 'em
    > wrinkled, take a pass on that one.

    no wonder everyone says his BJ's suck, no pun intended.
    Kareem840, Sep 18, 2006
  19. Kareem840

    Stewy Guest

    In article <>,
    Neil Ellwood <> wrote:

    > On Fri, 15 Sep 2006 16:23:14 -0700, Kareem840 wrote:
    >
    > > Hello. Unfortunately, I am in need of money to pay my credit card
    > > bills. If you could spare just $1, I would be grateful. I have a Paypal
    > > account. . I swear this will go to my card
    > > balances. Thank you.

    > Of course, just put a guarenteed payment of £100 into my account first
    > and I will gladly pay you.

    I'd like to fax 20 $100 bills - what's the number?
    Stewy, Sep 22, 2006
  20. Kareem840

    Philippe Guest

    Stewy wrote:
    > In article <>,
    > Neil Ellwood <> wrote:
    >

    >>On Fri, 15 Sep 2006 16:23:14 -0700, Kareem840 wrote:
    >>

    >>>Hello. Unfortunately, I am in need of money to pay my credit card
    >>>bills. If you could spare just $1, I would be grateful. I have a Paypal
    >>>account. . I swear this will go to my card
    >>>balances. Thank you.

    >>Of course, just put a guarenteed payment of £100 into my account first
    >>and I will gladly pay you.

    > I'd like to fax 20 $100 bills - what's the number?

    It might be a secure fax requirement, so first photocoy the $100 bills
    then fold it in half before faxing..

    P.

    --
    I do *NOT* have a short attention sp...(Oooh!! shiny!!)
    Philippe, Sep 22, 2006