Need Solution for an error

Discussion in 'Software' started by swathi, Dec 15, 2008.

  1. swathi

    swathi

    Joined:
    Dec 15, 2008
    Messages:
    1
    We have developed asp.net project in VS2005, framework 2.0.50727 using C#, in that we are using a third party library(Map Quest) to display the Map. When we are calling a function from dll, we are getting the following error (configuration error) .

    Message: That assembly does not allow partially trusted callers.
    Stack trace: at System.Security.CodeAccessSecurityEngine.ThrowSecurityException(Assembly asm, PermissionSet granted, PermissionSet refused, RuntimeMethodHandle rmh, SecurityAction action, Object demand, IPermission permThatFailed) at ViewShiftDetails.GenerateMap() at ViewShiftDetails.Initialize() at ViewShiftDetails.Page_Load(Object sender, EventArgs e) at System.Web.Util.CalliHelper.EventArgFunctionCaller(IntPtr fp, Object o, Object t, EventArgs e) at System.Web.Util.CalliEventHandlerDelegateProxy.Callback(Object sender, EventArgs e) at System.Web.UI.Control.OnLoad(EventArgs e) at System.Web.UI.Control.LoadRecursive() at System.Web.UI.Page.ProcessRequestMain(Boolean includeStagesBeforeAsyncPoint, Boolean includeStagesAfterAsyncPoint)

    We have hosted this application in a web server, which contains many websites and it is not possible to change the trust level in that web server.

    We need to know any alternative solution for the above configuration error.

    Note:This application is working fine in development system.
    swathi, Dec 15, 2008

  2. swathi

    George

    Joined:
    Dec 27, 2008
    Messages:
    1
    Location:
    HERE
    Hi how do i turn on my wireless on my nec I select laptop?
    George, Dec 27, 2008