Need software for SiPix StyleCam Digital Camera

Discussion in 'Digital Photography' started by Paul, Dec 14, 2006.

  1. Paul

    Paul Guest

    Paul, Dec 14, 2006

  2. Paul

    Roy G Guest

    "Paul" <> wrote in message
    news:lCbgh.1507$...
    > Have acquired a SiPix StyleCam Digital Camera but don't have the software.
    > Tried using my ArcSoft but no help.
    >
    > Any suggestions?
    > Or does anyone have a copy of software they can email us?
    >
    > Thanks
    > Paul
    >

    > A picture an description of camera can seen at Amazon.com:
    > http://www.amazon.com/SIPIX-SiPix-S...1_3/103-4119779-9353446?ie=UTF8&s=electronics

    Hi.

    You will need the Twain Driver for this camera. Try the makers website for
    a Download.

    Roy G
    Roy G, Dec 15, 2006

  3. Paul

    ray Guest

    On Thu, 14 Dec 2006 07:40:16 -0500, Paul wrote:

    > Have acquired a SiPix StyleCam Digital Camera but don't have the
    > software. Tried using my ArcSoft but no help.
    >
    > Any suggestions?
    > Or does anyone have a copy of software they can email us?
    >
    > Thanks
    > Paul
    >

    > A picture an description of camera can seen at Amazon.com:
    > http://www.amazon.com/SIPIX-SiPix-S...1_3/103-4119779-9353446?ie=UTF8&s=electronics

    Since it seems to have a USB cable included I'd say there is about an 80%
    chance it would work with Linux. Without any additional driver. I'd
    suggest you boot a modern Linux Live CD like Knoppix and plug it in.
    ray, Dec 15, 2006
  4. Paul

    Guest

    , Dec 17, 2006
  5. Paul

    Guest

    On Dec 14, 4:40 am, Paul <> wrote:
    > Have acquired a SiPix StyleCam Digital Camera but don't have the
    > software. Tried using my ArcSoft but no help.
    >
    > Any suggestions?
    > Or does anyone have a copy of software they can email us?
    >
    > Thanks
    > Paul
    >
    > A picture an description of camera can seen at Amazon.com:http://www.amazon.com/SIPIX-SiPix-StyleCam-Digital-Camera/dp/B0000696..

    here you go try this link. i have a Sipix CAMeleon and lost the
    software, but found this link after 1 month off and
    on looking.

    http://www.lostmydrivers.com/cameras-and-mp3-player-drivers/sipix
    , Dec 17, 2006