    Can someone please explain the difference between the versions of tags,
    and which one is best to use? If it helps any I don't classify my music
    by genre, only by artist.
    Z.S., Sep 26, 2003

  2. Z.S.

    °Mike° Guest

    You can edit the tags in WinAmp.
    http://classic.winamp.com/download/index.jhtml

    On Fri, 26 Sep 2003 08:15:46 -0400, in
    <>
    Z.S. scrawled:

    --
    Basic computer maintenance
    °Mike°, Sep 26, 2003

  3. Z.S.

    Liz Guest

    Download MusicMatch Jukebox Basic (free).
    http://www.musicmatch.com/download/free/?OS=pc&MODE=input&DID=&OEM=MMD

    Tagging MP3 files.
    http://www.musicmatch.com/info/user_guide/manage_music.htm#tagtracks

    "Z.S." <> wrote

    Liz, Sep 26, 2003
  4. use winamp its easy select all the files you want to tag edit then just keep
    pasting is the best answer I can give.

    Matthew Lancaster, Sep 26, 2003
  5. Z.S.

    roy cooper Guest

    ID3-TagIT
    roy cooper, Sep 27, 2003
  6. Z.S.

    gangle Guest

    gangle, Sep 27, 2003
  7. I found a nice tag editor just now while looking for zipping programs
    once installed goto win explore click properties there you can copy an paste
    filename into artist
    its doesn't do batches though

    email me for it, its small but also complex and freeware...

    Matthew Lancaster, Sep 27, 2003
  8. I found a nice tag editor just now while looking for zipping programs

    Matthew Lancaster, Sep 28, 2003
  9. use winamp

    Michael Johnson, Sep 29, 2003