    this problem and how you solved it.
    Thanks, cj
    , Jun 12, 2005

  2. Tony Hwang Guest

    wrote:

    > I just got through re-installing Windows XP back onto my pc. I am
    > trying to put my Olympus D-520 software back on it but it keeps asking
    > for the serial # that is on the inside of the disk holder it came in.
    > I have the box, receipts, etc, but no disk holder. I wrote Olympus and
    > am waiting for an answer but I was wondering if any of you have had
    > this problem and how you solved it.
    > Thanks, cj

    Hi,
    What did you do at the very first time when you install the software?
    The CD sleeve has a sticker on it with s/n. You threw them out?
    Tony
    Tony Hwang, Jun 12, 2005

  3. Guest

    I guess I did throw it out. It's been over 3 years now. I kept
    everything but that. Believe me, I learned alot about what to keep and
    all with this pc crash.
    cj
    , Jun 12, 2005
  4. RK Guest

    Happens to the best of us. I would suggest you call Oly tech support.
    I've found them very helpful with things like this. They may just send
    you another disc right away. On the other hand, why do you need the
    program? I'm a long time Oly user and have never found any of their
    programs as good as what you can get elsewhere, often for free.
    RK, Jun 12, 2005
  5. Guest

    I found it!! The serial number, that is. Thanks for all your help.
    cj
    , Jun 12, 2005