Need Security Engineer and HP networking consultant asap

Discussion in 'Cisco' started by recruiter_eateam, Feb 1, 2012.

  1. We are looking for HP Network Consultant. and Network security
    engineer

    1. HP Network Consultant

    Location: North Reading, MA
    Rate: $50/hr
    Contract Duration: 6 months extendable contract

    Job Description:

    · Advanced knowledge of following:

    o Layer 2 / Layer3 Switching

    o Ethernet channel, Trunking Protocols.

    o STP/PVST and RSTP.

    o HSRP and VRRP.

    o Static and PBR routing

    o BGP, EIGRP and OSPF Protocol.

    o GRE and IPSEC tunnel

    o Switch Configuration and Management

    · Should have strong troubleshooting skills for L2 and L3
    issues.

    · Should have exposure on designing and implementation network
    based on EIGRP and OSPF Protocol

    · Should have knowledge of High redundancy feature both for
    software and hardware

    · Should have implementation experience on HP 10504 or 10508
    campus switches.

    · Should have worked on HP S 5500 switches

    · Should have worked on HP E and A series switches

    · Should have worked on Cisco 6500 series switches.

    · Understand Interoperability between HP and Cisco switches.

    · Should have done Datacenter Cabling.

    · Ability to work as a contributing team member for large
    complex projects

    · Good to have migration experience from Cisco to HP

    · Must have Cisco CCNP certification, any HP network
    certification will be an added advantage

    2. Network security engineer

    ob Overview:
    Responsible for the design, testing, evaluation, implementation,
    support, management, and deployment of security systems/devices used
    to safeguard the organization’s information assets. Plan and develop
    security measures to safeguard information against accidental or
    unauthorized modification, destruction, or disclosure. Work with
    management and other personnel, as needed, to identify security needs.
    Develop and define security standards which incorporate practices,
    processes, and products for the enterprise in support of the corporate
    security policies.
    Essential Responsibilities*:
    Provide technical expertise and advise on all areas of security
    technology, including: network security, platform security,
    authentication/authorization systems, application security, security
    architecture, policy enforcement, and security frameworks.
    Work with appropriate personnel to create a practical, scaleable, and
    secure model for enterprise applications, networks, and services.
    Research, evaluate, design, test, recommend, and plan implementation
    of new and/or improved information security.
    Assist in the review of security policies.
    Proactively protect the integrity, confidentiality, and availability
    of information processed by and/or in the custody of the
    organization.
    Assist in developing and maintaining effective disaster recovery
    plans, processes, and procedures for critical security systems.
    Work with technology group to evaluate, select, install, and configure
    hardware/software systems to comply with established enterprise
    security standards and policies.
    Develop technical documentation to support the evaluation, selection,
    installation, and maintenance of security technology systems.
    Keep abreast of industry trends, emerging technologies and available
    products/services.
    Develop and document technical practices to comply with Corporate
    Information Security policies.
    Conduct technical evaluations of IT systems for compliance with
    Corporate Information Security policies.

    *May perform other duties as assigned.

    Basic Entry Requirements:
    BS or BA degree, plus two (2) or more years experience in related
    field, or any combination or equivalent education, experience, and
    formal training that allows the candidate to meet the requirements of
    the job.
    Preferred candidate will have Master’s degree in IT or related field,
    plus five (5) or more years of relevant experience.
    Ideal candidate will possess all of the above, plus airline industry
    experience, broad range of exposure in Unix, NT, security, e-commerce,
    anti-virus, Intrusion Detection Systems, Firewall-1, Cisco security,
    broad security scope, and/or CISSP.

    Major Skills and Competencies:
    Core Competencies: (Common across all DT positions)
    Communication Skills- The ability to communicate verbally and in
    writing with all levels of employees and management, capable of
    successful formal and informal communication, speaks and writes
    clearly and understandably at the right level.
    Integrity and Trust - Involves being widely trusted, being seen as a
    direct, truthful individual, can present the unvarnished truth in an
    appropriate and helpful manner, keeps confidences, admits mistakes,
    and doesn’t misrepresent him/herself for personal gain.
    Teamwork - Involves working well in a collaborative setting,
    supporting work team by volunteering for and completing assignments,
    acting as a positive team member by contributing to discussions,
    developing and maintaining both formal and informal relationships
    enterprise-wide, defines success in terms of the entire team through
    mentoring and knowledge transfer.
    Technical Expertise - Involves demonstrating a commitment to
    increasing knowledge and skills in current technical/functional area,
    keeping up to date on technical developments, staying informed as to
    industry practices, knowing how to apply relevant technical processes
    to appropriate business needs.

    Job Specific:
    Functional Expertise - Involves demonstrating knowledge of policies,
    general practices, procedures, etc. relevant for the area in which he/
    she works.
    Influence - The ability to convince/persuade others that do not report
    to this position, of the need to complete assignments, do things
    differently, resolve conflicts, etc. Can present an idea in such a way
    as to convince others of it’s importance.
    Interpersonal Skills - The ability to successfully, professionally,
    and diplomatically interact with others and develop relationships with
    people who have widely varying styles, levels in the organization, and
    knowledge of IT.
    Problem Solving - Uses rigorous logic and methods to solve difficult
    problems with effective solutions, probes all fruitful sources for
    answers, can see hidden problems, is excellent at honest analysis,
    looks beyond the obvious and doesn’t stop at the first answer.
    Self-Development - Is actively committed to continuously improve him/
    herself, understands that different situations and levels may call for
    different skills and approaches, knows personal strengths, weaknesses,
    opportunities and limits, works on compensating for weaknesses and
    limitations, seeks feedback, gains insights from mistakes, is open to
    criticism without being defensive.
    recruiter_eateam, Feb 1, 2012

  2. recruiter_eateam

    Red Sun Guest

    On Wed, 1 Feb 2012 13:58:14 -0800 (PST), recruiter_eateam
    <> wrote:

    >We are looking for HP Network Consultant. and Network security
    >engineer
    >
    >1. HP Network Consultant
    >
    >Location: North Reading, MA
    >Rate: $50/hr
    >Contract Duration: 6 months extendable contract
    >
    >Job Description:
    >
    >· Advanced knowledge of following:
    >
    >o Layer 2 / Layer3 Switching
    >
    >o Ethernet channel, Trunking Protocols.
    >
    >o STP/PVST and RSTP.
    >
    >o HSRP and VRRP.
    >
    >o Static and PBR routing
    >
    >o BGP, EIGRP and OSPF Protocol.
    >
    >o GRE and IPSEC tunnel
    >
    >o Switch Configuration and Management
    >
    >· Should have strong troubleshooting skills for L2 and L3
    >issues.
    >

    >· Should have exposure on designing and implementation network
    >based on EIGRP and OSPF Protocol

    $50 per hour for the requirments you looking for and only 6 months,
    better kick it up to $75/hr or better. You goin to get what you pay
    for. Pay cheap get cheap!

    Red Sun, Feb 2, 2012