    appreciate it. Or, even if you know where I might find
    them on a Microsoft website!

    THANKS

    krfb, Oct 17, 2003

  2. krfb

    Jaime Guest

    from microsoft's website:

    My CD is broken or lost.
    If your CD-ROM is clearly defective (cracked, badly warped, contains a deep
    scratch, etc.), or is missing, you can exchange it for a replacement CD-ROM
    in the United States by calling Microsoft Press at 1-800-MS-PRESS
    (1-800-677-7377).

    If you are outside of the United States, please contact your local Microsoft
    Press distributor. Select your distributor from a list of all Microsoft
    Press English Distributors.

    IMPORTANT: Replacing the CD-ROM will not solve any software related issues.
    Therefore, replacement should be considered only if the Setup program fails
    and if there are no other known problems posted on the Microsoft Press
    Support Web site.

    Unfortunately, we cannot provide replacement disk contents via the Web due
    to legal considerations. However, individual file patches are posted on the
    Internet when appropriate. Please refer to the Microsoft Press Support Web
    site for further information.

    My CD will not run.
    Please search the Microsoft Knowledge Base prior to submitting your
    questions or comments. Microsoft Press provides support information,
    including a search facility for known errors or corrections, at the
    Microsoft Press Support Web site.
    For companion CD issues not covered by this Web site, readers can send
    comments and questions to the Microsoft Press Technical Support Team. Three
    email aliases are provided, each focused on specific product segments.

    (Microsoft Press Training Kits and Readiness Reviews)
    (Microsoft Press Resource Kits)
    (all other Microsoft Press books)

    The e-mail addresses for your book can typically be found on the Copyright
    page or in the Introduction.

    Jaime, Oct 18, 2003