    Most already offer this but I am looking for real-world experience with more
    pro level units.

    Thanks a lot,

    Om_Audio, May 2, 2005

  2. Om_Audio

    pcbutts1 Guest

    http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;EN-US;q316666
    http://www.cisco.com/univercd/cc/td/doc/cisintwk/ito_doc/qos.htm#wp1024961

    pcbutts1, May 3, 2005

  3. Om_Audio

    Om_Audio Guest

    Thanks

    Om_Audio, May 3, 2005
  4. Om_Audio

    Todd Guest

    Not professional but very good. It will run on an old PC with 2 NICs
    beautifuly.

    Monowall
    http://www.m0n0.ch/wall/

    http://www.m0n0.ch/wall/docbook/

    The only reason mine hasnt been up longer than 29 days is because I have
    been testing their beta code. Simple, stable, and will do just what you
    need it to do.

    It takes some messing with to understand the pipes and ques and rules, but
    after that you dont need to mess with it.

    Good Luck.

    Todd, May 3, 2005
  5. Om_Audio

    Todd Guest