need "70-015 Designing Implementing Distributed Applications" samples

Discussion in 'MCSD' started by vgrigor, Aug 11, 2003.

  1. vgrigor

    vgrigor Guest

    I very need

    need "70-015 Designing Implementing Distributed Applications" -a lot ,

    can someone sent me?

    Thanks you.
    _________
    Sorry,

    Book may be costly for some users where
    is dollar costs high. That is here.

    But book is need.

    vgrigor, Aug 11, 2003

  2. vgrigor

    John S Guest

    I'll swap you the book for some weapons grade plutonium - It's the only
    thing you people have that's worth trading. Is it a deal?

    John S, Aug 11, 2003

  3. vgrigor

    vgrigor Guest

    I did not understand you.

    I have many books,I can sent it to the people.
    there are proven moral methodology of cases right
    for it.Do not you know still?

    I need a ssample questions about test.
    And problem with high unproportionally cost for place where i'm
    presented.

    What is the problem?

    Can someone help me?

    vgrigor, Aug 13, 2003
  4. vgrigor

    JJG Guest

    Hope the russian guy kick your a**

    Sarcasm & ignorance don't go together you know....
    Jaime

    JJG, Aug 13, 2003