    you are interested please email . Offer ends 3
    days after the posting of this message.

    Cheers
    Reg Hamilton, May 3, 2004

  2. Reg Hamilton

    Andrew Guest

    On Mon, 03 May 2004 05:18:27 GMT, "Reg Hamilton" <>
    wrote:

    >We are just about to release a product to recover deleted digital photos.

    Deleted from what? Is a photo different to any other file you can use
    a standard undelete utility on?
    Andrew, May 3, 2004

  3. Reg Hamilton

    Reg Hamilton Guest

    It is designed to recover deleted photos from digital camera media, eg.
    Smart Media, Compact Flash, Memory Stick, but will also recover from HDD,
    floppy, zip etc. If you would like to read more the web address is
    www.recover-my-photos.com.

    Reg Hamilton, May 3, 2004
  4. Reg Hamilton

    Bryce Guest

    "Reg Hamilton" <> wrote in message
    > Hi All,
    >
    > We are just about to release a product to recover deleted digital photos.

    > am looking for testers to provide constructive feedback on the program. If
    > you are interested please email . Offer ends 3
    > days after the posting of this message.
    >
    > Cheers

    Offer?
    Bryce, May 3, 2004
  5. Reg Hamilton

    Steven Wandy Guest

    > Offer?

    Possibly get a free final version of the software???
    Steven Wandy, May 3, 2004
  6. Reg Hamilton

    Reg Hamilton Guest

    Yes - the offer is a registration code for free, value USD $29.95 (or there
    abouts - price is one of the things I am seeking comment on). All you have
    to do is provide some feedback on the program : www.recover-my-photos.com.

    Reg Hamilton, May 4, 2004