  1. adam s

    adam s Guest

    anyone have a link to Michael Soo's triple action photoshop plug-in? thanks
    adam s, Jun 14, 2004

  2. adam s

    EarGuy Guest

    "adam s" <> wrote in message
    news:AWgzc.1380$...
    > anyone have a link to Michael Soo's triple action photoshop plug-in?

    thanks

    What does it do?

    Dave
    earguy
    EarGuy, Jun 16, 2004

  3. adam s

    Donald Gray Guest

    On Mon, 14 Jun 2004 12:33:36 GMT, "adam s" <> wrote:

    >anyone have a link to Michael Soo's triple action photoshop plug-in? thanks

    GOOGLED!
    why not email him and ask him
    See his website: www.soocool.com
    email: w e b m a s t e r (at) s o o c o o l (dot) c o m

    --
    Donald Gray
    www.odcombe.demon.co.uk
    Donald Gray, Jun 16, 2004
  4. adam s

    MikeS Guest

    "Donald Gray" <> wrote in message
    > On Mon, 14 Jun 2004 12:33:36 GMT, "adam s" <> wrote:
    >
    > >anyone have a link to Michael Soo's triple action photoshop plug-in?

    thanks

    > GOOGLED!
    > why not email him and ask him
    > See his website: www.soocool.com
    > email: w e b m a s t e r (at) s o o c o o l (dot) c o m
    >

    > --
    > Donald Gray
    > Putting ODCOMBE on the Global Village Map!
    > www.odcombe.demon.co.uk
    > You do not have to email me, but if you wish to...
    > Please remove the SafetyPin from my email address first
    > Thanks

    I search his web site and could not fns any reference to pluggins.
    MikeS
    MikeS, Jun 16, 2004
  5. adam s

    Donald Gray Guest

    On Wed, 16 Jun 2004 12:51:13 GMT, "MikeS" <>
    wrote:

    >"Donald Gray" <> wrote in message
    >> On Mon, 14 Jun 2004 12:33:36 GMT, "adam s" <> wrote:
    >>
    >> >anyone have a link to Michael Soo's triple action photoshop plug-in?

    >thanks
    >> >

    >> GOOGLED!
    >> why not email him and ask him
    >> See his website: www.soocool.com
    >> email: w e b m a s t e r (at) s o o c o o l (dot) c o m
    >>

    >> --
    >> Donald Gray
    >> Putting ODCOMBE on the Global Village Map!
    >> www.odcombe.demon.co.uk
    >> You do not have to email me, but if you wish to...
    >> Please remove the SafetyPin from my email address first
    >> Thanks

    >I search his web site and could not fns any reference to pluggins.
    >MikeS

    I didn't say they were there. If they had been, I would not have
    suggested emailing the author an asking....
    --
    Donald Gray
    www.odcombe.demon.co.uk
    Donald Gray, Jun 16, 2004