need photos

Discussion in 'Digital Photography' started by me, Dec 17, 2004.

  1. me

    me Guest

    I need single sample jpg from various camera mfgs. Wish to
    inspect their jpg meta data. Please mail to
    . Will post sample collection progress here.
    Thanks

    For fun - here's a kodak dump:

    keys file_media_type = image/jpeg
    keys Contrast = Normal
    keys ExposureBiasValue = 0/1000
    keys ExposureIndex = 140/1
    keys ExposureTime = 1/30
    keys Model = KODAK DX4330 DIGITAL CAMERA
    keys LightSource = unknown
    keys FileSource = (DSC) Digital Still Camera
    keys MeteringMode = Average
    keys ColorComponents = ARRAY(0x22ada0)
    keys BitsPerSample = ARRAY(0x22ad34)
    keys SamplesPerPixel = 3
    keys InteroperabilityIndex = R98
    keys ExposureMode = Auto exposure
    keys InteroperabilityVersion = 0100
    keys resolution = 230 dpi
    keys Make = EASTMAN KODAK COMPANY
    keys DateTimeOriginal = 2004:12:09 20:41:57
    keys width = 2160
    keys file_ext = jpg
    keys ApertureValue = 3/1
    keys SubjectDistanceRange = Unknown
    keys ExifImageWidth = 2160
    keys FocalLengthIn35mmFilm = 38
    keys SceneType = Directly Photographed Image
    keys SensingMethod = One-chip color area sensor
    keys color_type = YCbCr
    keys ExposureProgram = Program
    keys ColorSpace = 1
    keys DigitalZoomRatio = 0/100
    keys Sharpness = Normal
    keys CustomRendered = Normal process
    keys SceneCaptureType = Standard
    keys ColorComponentsDecoded = ARRAY(0x22adc4)
    keys ComponentsConfiguration = YCbCr
    keys Saturation = Normal
    keys Flash = Flash fired, auto mode
    keys FlashPixVersion = 0100
    keys MakerNote = ....
    keys GainControl = Low gain up
    keys ShutterSpeedValue = 50/10
    keys height = 1440
    keys ExifImageLength = 1440
    keys MaxApertureValue = 30/10
    keys FNumber = 28/10
    keys Orientation = top_left
    keys DateTimeDigitized = 2004:12:09 20:41:57
    keys YCbCrPositioning = 1
    keys FocalLength = 80/10
    keys WhiteBalance = Auto white balance
    keys JPEG_Type = Baseline
    keys ExifVersion = 0220

    me, Dec 17, 2004

  2. me

    David Zou Guest

    David Zou, Dec 17, 2004

  3. me

    David Zou Guest

    Sorry....
    Got it wrong...:p

    David Zou, Dec 17, 2004
  4. me

    Paul H. Guest

    "me" <> wrote in message
    > I need single sample jpg from various camera mfgs. Wish to
    > inspect their jpg meta data. Please mail to
    > . Will post sample collection progress here.
    > Thanks

    www.steves-digicams.com has unaltered sample photos with intatct EXIF data
    from a. Several freeware programs including the celebrated Irfaview will
    let you copy the EXIF data to the clipboard and hence to any other text
    editor.

    Paul H., Dec 17, 2004
  5. me

    me Guest

    Thanks - got any samples for me?

    me, Dec 17, 2004
  6. me

    me Guest

    I picked up a couple - not much in the table.

    me, Dec 17, 2004
  7. me

    Chip G. Guest

    Re: Some photos with 300D

    In article <cpumq8$8ud$>, David Zou
    <> wrote:

    > Comments appreciated!
    >
    > http://www.webphotoforum.com/propsize.asp?pID=58335

    A bit on the dark side. More light or exposure time would have helped.
    Also maybe a touch on the busy side.

    Keep up the good work.

    --
    --Chip
    remove dots in prefix to fix email address

    Chip G., Dec 19, 2004
  8. me

    Frank ess Guest

    Re: Some photos with 300D

    Chip G. wrote:
    > In article <cpumq8$8ud$>, David Zou
    > <> wrote:
    >
    >> Comments appreciated!
    >>
    >> http://www.webphotoforum.com/propsize.asp?pID=58335

    > A bit on the dark side. More light or exposure time would have helped.
    > Also maybe a touch on the busy side.

    I like it, very atmospheric, but ...

    To me it seems "busy" is not bad, if the business merits study. Of
    course, to be study-able, it must also be visible.

    One of the troubles with reflective objects is that they reflect. A
    photo without so many points of light may not actually _be_ too busy;
    any possible busy-ness is compounded by their inclusion. If they lead
    along a clear path to the most poignant aspect, I missed it.

    So there I am stuck: eager to look, but can't get to the details,
    overwhelmed by the field of sparklers, pinballing from point to point,
    fatigued, and "NEXT PHOTO".

    --
    Frank ess

    Frank ess, Dec 19, 2004
  9. me

    Colin D Guest

    Re: Some photos with 300D

    David Zou wrote:

    > Comments appreciated!
    >
    > http://www.webphotoforum.com/propsize.asp?pID=58335
    >
    > 50mm f5.6 1/12 ISO800
    >
    > http://www.webphotoforum.com/propsize.asp?pID=58094
    >
    > Thanks

    I have a problem with this link. When clicked on, My ZoneAlarm Pro
    popped up a warning that this site wants my banking logon ID (which I
    have in ZA's IDvault). When I said 'no' (what else??) the site
    terminated the contact. WTF goes on here?

    No ID, no photo. They can keep the photo.

    Colin

    Colin D, Dec 19, 2004