    can see it using some partition recovery demo software but, since it's
    demo software, I'm unable to recover it. I need suggestions on what's
    good and what's crap
    Jess Teasin, Dec 22, 2004

  2. Jess Teasin

    SgtMinor Guest

    SgtMinor, Dec 22, 2004

  3. Jess Teasin

    Guest

    On Wed, 22 Dec 2004 08:52:04 -0500, Jess Teasin
    <workin@getting_a_complete_post.com> wrote:

    |> I have a hard drive that appears to have lost the partition table. I
    |> can see it using some partition recovery demo software but, since it's
    |> demo software, I'm unable to recover it. I need suggestions on what's
    |> good and what's crap

    This is pry a real stupid suggestion, but I don't know your ability.

    Do you have a disk map or listing of your partitions?
    like:

    StartingOffset PartitionLength StartingSector PartitionNumber
    * 32256 2146765824 63 1
    2146830336 2146765824 63 2
    4293628416 2146765824 63 3

    If so, you can use a disk editor to plug in the numbers and rebuild the
    partitions yourself.

    --
    , Dec 22, 2004