    would involve resetting a Network Key and reconnecting all of the computers
    (they have 2 and my laptop), how would we do that?

    Thank you
    =?Utf-8?B?RG9taW5pY2s=?=, Jan 27, 2006

  2. =?Utf-8?B?RG9taW5pY2s=?=

    ANONYMOUS Guest

    Yes. Use your parent's computer (or connect a cat5 cable from your PC
    to the router) and in the browser type:

    http://192.168.1.1

    Assuming you/they haven't set a password you should be able to check
    from the wireless security tab the encryption key.

    Just copy it in a notepad and save it in floppy/USB and use it on your
    system.

    hth

    ANONYMOUS, Jan 27, 2006