    Thanks,
    Regards,
    Rachana

    Rachana, May 9, 2007

  2. Rachana

    why? Guest

    On 9 May 2007 06:32:50 -0700, Rachana wrote:

    >Hi,
    >I am working in VB6. Need Enhanced Text box control which takes care
    >of most of the validations. Req. it specially for dates, format &
    >validation.
    >Can anybody suggest me free download sites

    www.google.com look for some there are dozens of VB programming sites.

    Results 1 - 10 of about 282,000 for

    vb6 freeware components

    .. (0.16 seconds)

    Results 1 - 10 of about 362,000 for

    vb6 freeware components text box

    .. (0.09 seconds)

    Results 1 - 10 of about 555,000 for

    vb6 freeware downloads

    .. (0.17 seconds)

    Better yet ask in a programming / vb newsgroup.

    >Thanks,
    >Regards,
    >Rachana

    Me