Need Nepal, India, Sri Lanka, Pakistan. Huge Traffic.

Discussion in 'VOIP' started by Paul Sergievski, Sep 13, 2005.

  1. We are looking for high quality and stable routes, our targets are the
    following:

    India (proper/mobile) $0.102/0.105
    Nepal (proper/mobile) $0.205/0.212
    Sri Lanka (proper/mobile) $0.10/0.103
    Pakistan (proper/mobile) $0.097/0.097
    Philippines (proper/mobile) $0.114/0.115
    Qatar (proper/mobile) $0.215/0.224
    Yemen (proper/mobile) $0.118/0.118

    If you can provide roughly such rates we can start with 60,000 per day
    for startup and then increase the volume.
    Please contact us directly and we can proceed in more details.

    Sincerely,
    Sales Department.

    e-mail/msn:

    Phone: 1-650-292-1182