    Need to know what else is available to play CD having wav music
    files. Also, where can it be obtained. Thanks very much
    , Jul 22, 2005

  2. Guest

    Should have added I am using w98.
    , Jul 22, 2005

  3. Toolman Tim Guest

    <> wrote in message
    news:...
    > Need to know what else is available to play CD having wav music
    > files. Also, where can it be obtained. Thanks very much

    Musicmatch (www.musicmatch.com)
    RealPlayer (www.real.com)

    Or any of a gazillion others. Have you ever heard of "Google"?

    Here's just the first page:

    Results 1 - 10 of about 1,280,000 for free wav player. (0.28 seconds)

    Free Sounds
    Download 150 Sound Effects For Free
    Huge Selection & No Obligations.
    www.ez-tracks.com

    Free WAV Players and Editors downloads Popular WAV Players and Editors at
    Free Downloads Center. ... Command Line WAV Player 2.4 ยท Command Line WAV
    Player 2.4. Freeware, 17-Aug-1999, 14K ...
    www.freedownloadscenter.com/Multimedia_and_Graphics/
    WAV_Players_and_Editors/popular1.html - 30k - Cached - Similar pages

    Free WAV Players and Editors downloads: Top 12 WAV Players and Editors at
    Free Downloads Center. ... Wav player designed for radio broadcasters and
    sound hobbyists. Features Cart metaphor that lets you ...
    www.freedownloadscenter.com/Multimedia_and_Graphics/
    WAV_Players_and_Editors/index12.html - 32k - Cached - Similar pages
    [ More results from www.freedownloadscenter.com ]

    Just Free Tunes And CD Players! Mp3, .Wav , Midi and a Lot More! Just Free
    Stuff! Free Music, Books, Cd's, Posters, Contests, Games, Software,
    Graphics, and a Lot More!!
    www.justfreestuff.com/tunes.html - 21k - Cached - Similar pages

    Free wav player downloads ? My Music Tools River Past Wave@MP3 is a FREE WAV
    to MP3, and MP3 to WAV converter. ... Convert your WAVE files to put on your
    portable MP3 player, or convert your MP3 ...
    www.mymusictools.com/download/wav-player/ - 35k - Cached - Similar pages

    KickWave - .Wav Player KickWave - The Versatile Sound Player for Radio
    Professionals - Now FREE! ... 4. Log file of played .wav files 5. Color
    customization Kickwave is Free ...
    www.radioearth.com/kickwave.htm - 4k - Cached - Similar pages

    dBpowerAMP Converter that supports MP3, WAV, Ogg Vorbis, WMA, CDA, AAC/MP4,
    and Musepack.
    www.dbpoweramp.com/ - 21k - Jul 21, 2005 - Cached - Similar pages

    Audio Shareware software and Sound Utilities cd burning, label makers and
    midi converters. Free downloads and trial downloads. ... A simple .wav
    player: Multi-file select and play, 21Kb. Wavwor 1.1 ...
    www.partnersinrhyme.com/pc/pcEdit.html - 45k - Cached - Similar pages

    PDABuzz > pdaBuzz Home > DioPlayer for PalmOS - Free MP3/WAV Player
    DioPlayer for PalmOS - Free MP3/WAV Player By Kermit Woodall :: 1802 Views
    ::. DioPlayer 1.0 for Palm OS is a player of MP3 and WAV files with a
    convenient ...
    www.pdabuzz.com/Home/tabid/54/articleType/
    ArticleView/articleId/28/DioPlayerforPalmOSFreeMP3WAVPlayer.aspx - Similar
    pages

    SOUND EFFECTS PRODUCTION MUSIC BUYOUT ROYALTY FREE WAVS AIF SOUND ... ...
    Royalty-Free) Libraries from Hollywood UK USA AU SE WAV MP3 AIF Wavs ...
    Click here to listen Sound Effects and Production Music with an MP3 Player.
    www.sounddogs.com/start.asp - 72k - Cached - Similar pages

    Maven Player Download. Free 3D & Surround Sound multi-channel wav ... Free
    3D & Surround Sound multi-channel wav player.
    www.topshareware.com/Maven-Player-download-9810.htm - 8k - Cached - Similar
    pages
    Toolman Tim, Jul 22, 2005
  4. Old Gringo Guest

    http://www.real.com/freeplayer/?rppr=rnwk Works well for me.

    --
    Old Gringo George
    Magic Weaver Of Life
    Old Gringo, Jul 22, 2005
  5. elaich Guest

    "Toolman Tim" <> wrote in

    > Musicmatch (www.musicmatch.com)
    > RealPlayer (www.real.com)

    I wouldn't have either one of these bloated pieces of %$#& on my computer.
    On top of it all, RealPlayer has spyware.
    elaich, Jul 23, 2005
  6. elaich Guest

    elaich, Jul 23, 2005
  7. bigredfred Guest

    bigredfred, Jul 23, 2005
  8. Old Gringo Guest

    elaich wrote:
    > Old Gringo <> wrote in news:AidEe.5312$IG2.1144
    > @newssvr33.news.prodigy.com:
    >

    >>http://www.real.com/freeplayer/?rppr=rnwk Works well for me.

    > Guess you like spyware?

    I have it all turned off :)