    Australia. If any one has book to sell out, please contact me at the
    following email address or number

    0432073698

    =?Utf-8?B?QWxp?=, Apr 18, 2007

  2. =?Utf-8?B?QWxp?=

    kpg Guest

    =?Utf-8?B?QWxp?= <> wrote in news:48885B35-
    :

    > I am intending to start my MCSE exam preparation and live in Sydney,
    > Australia. If any one has book to sell out, please contact me at the
    > following email address or number

    I don't have a book, sorry, but I do have a scientific inquiry.

    Go to you bathroom and flush the toilet, now, which way does the
    water rotate, clockwise or counter-clockwise?

    I'm serious; I can't seem to get a straight answer on this important
    matter.

    Thanks,

    kpg

    kpg, Apr 18, 2007

  3. LOL....

    The "flush" rotates counter clockwise in the northern hemisphere and
    clockwise in the southern hemisphere. This is due to the Coriolis Effect.
    Its all about the poles. :)

    Ok...I'm putting my brain away, I've excersized it enough for one day. Back
    to training some folks on Exchange.

    --
    ..rev

    accepting it"
    ~Aristotle
    ..

    The Rev [MCT], Apr 18, 2007
  4. =?Utf-8?B?QWxp?=

    Frisbee® Guest

    "kpg" <> wrote in message
    > =?Utf-8?B?QWxp?= <> wrote in news:48885B35-
    > :
    >
    >> I am intending to start my MCSE exam preparation and live in Sydney,
    >> Australia. If any one has book to sell out, please contact me at the
    >> following email address or number

    > I don't have a book, sorry, but I do have a scientific inquiry.
    >
    > Go to you bathroom and flush the toilet, now, which way does the
    > water rotate, clockwise or counter-clockwise?
    >
    > I'm serious; I can't seem to get a straight answer on this important
    > matter.
    >
    > Thanks,
    >
    > kpg

    BART! HANG UP THE &^^&8^&*( PHONE!

    Frisbee®, Apr 18, 2007
  5. =?Utf-8?B?QWxp?=

    JaR Guest

    The Rev [MCT] wrote:
    > LOL....
    >
    > The "flush" rotates counter clockwise in the northern hemisphere and
    > clockwise in the southern hemisphere. This is due to the Coriolis
    > Effect. Its all about the poles. :)
    >
    > Ok...I'm putting my brain away, I've excersized it enough for one day.
    > Back to training some folks on Exchange.

    LOL! Nope, sorry. Has no effect at all. Here's what Snopes has to say:

    http://www.snopes.com/science/coriolis.asp

    --
    JaR
    Another myth debunked

    JaR, Apr 18, 2007
  6. =?Utf-8?B?QWxp?=

    Scott Guest

    The Rev [MCT] wrote:
    > LOL....
    >
    > The "flush" rotates counter clockwise in the northern hemisphere and
    > clockwise in the southern hemisphere. This is due to the Coriolis
    > Effect. Its all about the poles. :)
    >
    > Ok...I'm putting my brain away, I've excersized it enough for one day.
    > Back to training some folks on Exchange.

    How about if your toilet is right on the equator?
    That's going to be one confuse toilet.

    Scott, Apr 18, 2007
  7. Well snopes can kiss my arse, because I poop on them and when I flush I
    control the direction of the water...

    --
    ..rev

    accepting it"
    ~Aristotle
    ..

    The Rev [MCT], Apr 18, 2007
  8. JaR <> wrote in news:ujVdGwegHHA.4260
    @TK2MSFTNGP03.phx.gbl:

    > The Rev [MCT] wrote:
    >> LOL....
    >>
    >> The "flush" rotates counter clockwise in the northern hemisphere and
    >> clockwise in the southern hemisphere. This is due to the Coriolis
    >> Effect. Its all about the poles. :)
    >>
    >> Ok...I'm putting my brain away, I've excersized it enough for one day.
    >> Back to training some folks on Exchange.
    >>

    > LOL! Nope, sorry. Has no effect at all. Here's what Snopes has to say:
    >
    > http://www.snopes.com/science/coriolis.asp

    My brain hertz

    Red Swingline Stapler, Apr 18, 2007
  9. =?Utf-8?B?QWxp?=

    MitchS Guest

    "The Rev [MCT]" <> wrote in message
    > Well snopes can kiss my arse, because I poop on them and when I flush I
    > control the direction of the water...

    Me too. Every other time I hit the head, I stir the water real fast in the
    opposite direction of the standard draining flush. Makes your toilet last
    longer (like flipping a mattress). What, am I the only one who does this.

    --
    MitchS

    MitchS, Apr 19, 2007
  10. Ali,

    I have Windows 2000 MCSE books, original microsoft official curriculum.

    if u need to buy, mail me at

    vishant

    =?Utf-8?B?VmlzaGFudA==?=, Apr 19, 2007
  11. =?Utf-8?B?QWxp?=

    Frisbee® Guest

    "MitchS" <> wrote in message

    > "The Rev [MCT]" <> wrote in message
    >> Well snopes can kiss my arse, because I poop on them and when I flush I
    >> control the direction of the water...

    > Me too. Every other time I hit the head, I stir the water real fast in
    > the opposite direction of the standard draining flush. Makes your toilet
    > last longer (like flipping a mattress). What, am I the only one who does
    > this.

    Wow... you must be extraordinarily well-hung.

    Frisbee®, Apr 19, 2007