    Id or

    Thanks .
    , Jun 6, 2005

  2. Raja Guest

    Are you trying to learn the technology or simply trying to memorize questions
    so that you can pass the exam ? If you're trying to do the latter, believe
    me, you will be soon caught with pants down while trying to do your job
    because you know only the answers to 200 odd questions instead of knowing how
    to get things done !

    Anyway, here are the list of books to do MCAD in C#

    MCAD C# track books (70-3xx are the exam numbers)
    70-315 : http://tinyurl.com/4rhh7
    70-316 : http://tinyurl.com/64coq
    70-320 : http://tinyurl.com/6oeo4

    ADO.Net Book : http://tinyurl.com/5fad9
    Asp.net Unleashed : http://tinyurl.com/6ch54
    Starter C# book : http://tinyurl.com/8cgvl

    I would advise you to start with the Starter C# book if you have no prior
    knowledge about the language itself. Also, it's a copyright violation to
    simply get the e-book from someone. So, get out (or click) and get the book !

    Good luck !

    Raja, Jun 6, 2005

  3. Guest

    Hi friend...
    Thank for Advise Mr.Raja...
    As you said i am not trying to Memorize the question and
    just pass the exam.But exams is different from the
    Realtime Experience.the question from Dumps and Books
    only...

    But i agreey with you the book knowledge is
    not enough to working in software field.

    i have some book to get the Basic knowledge of C#.
    Compare to VB C# is totally different in Programming.

    the links given by you is Blocked by Saudi
    goverment so i can't access this site.

    once again thanks for your Advice

    Raja wrote:
    > Are you trying to learn the technology or simply trying to memorize questions
    > so that you can pass the exam ? If you're trying to do the latter, believe
    > me, you will be soon caught with pants down while trying to do your job
    > because you know only the answers to 200 odd questions instead of knowing how
    > to get things done !
    >
    > Anyway, here are the list of books to do MCAD in C#
    >
    > MCAD C# track books (70-3xx are the exam numbers)
    > 70-315 : http://tinyurl.com/4rhh7
    > 70-316 : http://tinyurl.com/64coq
    > 70-320 : http://tinyurl.com/6oeo4
    >
    > ADO.Net Book : http://tinyurl.com/5fad9
    > Asp.net Unleashed : http://tinyurl.com/6ch54
    > Starter C# book : http://tinyurl.com/8cgvl
    >
    > I would advise you to start with the Starter C# book if you have no prior
    > knowledge about the language itself. Also, it's a copyright violation to
    > simply get the e-book from someone. So, get out (or click) and get the book !
    >
    > Good luck !
    >
    > "" wrote:
    >
    > > Hi
    > > friends .I am Mubarack from Saudi Arabia.
    > > i am planning to Do MCAD.i am basically VB And ASP Programmer.
    > > Now i like to do MCAD in C# .
    > >
    > > Any body Give me details about Flow of Prepration
    > > for Exam .
    > > ihave some book and Dumps for MCAD .But i don't think i enough to
    > > study .
    > > So if anybody haveing Ebook and Dumps Please Send to My Mail
    > > Id or
    > >
    > > Thanks .

    , Jun 7, 2005
  4. Saga Guest

    I hope my curiosity is not an indiscretion, but why does the
    Saudi gov. block access to amazon.com?

    Thank you

    Saga

    Saga, Jun 7, 2005
  5. Raja Guest

    Hmmm ... Very interesting ! The last time I looked, Amazon was still an
    e-tailer and had no political propaganda ... but I could be wrong ! :)

    Raja, Jun 8, 2005
  6. Guest

    Hai, Raja
    Mubarack Again .the saudi gov have Block sites like porn And
    Cracking Site
    by ISA....
    So i can't access this site ..
    But i trying to get books some other way.

    In Saudi its very diffcult to get the Software related only limited
    collection are there//
    Thank you
    Muba
    , Jun 8, 2005
  7. EggHead Guest

    May be it is the "tinyurl.com"
    egghead

    EggHead, Jun 8, 2005
  8. Raja Guest

    You can also directly goto Amazon.com and do a search based on the exam
    numbers or by author - "Amit Kalani". You can try to get MSDN subscription
    instead of individually getting the software. Just google for "MSDN
    subscription" and you can get links from where you can purchase a MSDN
    subscription. (I hope your government does not block access to google.com !)

    Raja, Jun 8, 2005