  1. can anybody send me MCAD FAQ's & steps for the preperation
    or the MCAD Material ?
    plz send me ASAP..thanx

    SenthilNathan, Sep 28, 2004

  2. SenthilNathan

    Saga Guest

    First stop... the microsft website. DO a search for MCAD requirements.

    You should find a "home" page for the MCAD and can access the FAQ
    and requirements from there.

    Next.. locate a test center near your location

    Next.. locate books. You can read posts here and on the MCSD ng. I
    have found GREAT info in these 2 ngs

    Next... studay/learn the material

    Next... practice, practice PRACTICE! Get yourself some practice
    exams, both from the books you purchase and from online sources.
    Once again, these 2 ngs have lot's of info where to go, for instance,
    I found out that you can test at two centers.. PROMETRIC and
    VUE and these centers have many locations. Sometimes, your local
    PC shop might be an authorized testing center. You have to do
    some footwork to find this out.

    The key here is to know the material and to know how to take the
    exam.

    Good luck!
    Saga

    Saga, Sep 28, 2004