    --
    GNUEMAIL(TM) Postmaster
    postmaster<at>gnuemail.com
    GNUEMAIL\(TM\) Postmaster, Jul 10, 2006

  2. GNUEMAIL\(TM\) Postmaster

    Brian Guest

    On 2006-07-10, GNUEMAIL(TM) Postmaster <> wrote:
    > ...to terminate on SIP address.
    >
    > Any suppliers?

    The search words Malaysia, DID and voip with Google give some likely
    leads to follow. www.call2sip.com is one of them.

    Brian.
    Brian, Jul 10, 2006

  3. "Brian" <> wrote in message
    > On 2006-07-10, GNUEMAIL(TM) Postmaster <> wrote:
    >> ...to terminate on SIP address.
    >>
    >> Any suppliers?

    > The search words Malaysia, DID and voip with Google give some likely
    > leads to follow. www.call2sip.com is one of them.
    >
    > Brian.

    I have previously Googled and emailed several companies, including the one
    you mention. The reactions have been: service not yet available, Malaysian
    naitonality required, Malaysian IC (Identity Card) required and/or Malaysian
    address required.

    The Suruhanjaya Komunikasi dan Multimedia Malaysia (Malaysian Communications
    and Multimedia Commission) (http://www.cmc.gov.my) only regulated for the
    provisioning of Malaysian telephone numbers for VoIP usage in late 2005.

    I was hoping that, by posting here, there's an existing provider who can
    connect these numbers more easily.

    Regards
    --
    GNUEMAIL(TM) Postmaster
    postmaster<at>gnuemail.com
    GNUEMAIL\(TM\) Postmaster, Jul 10, 2006
  4. GNUEMAIL(TM) Postmaster wrote:
    > "Brian" <> wrote in message
    >> On 2006-07-10, GNUEMAIL(TM) Postmaster <> wrote:
    >>> ...to terminate on SIP address.
    >>>
    >>> Any suppliers?

    >> The search words Malaysia, DID and voip with Google give some likely
    >> leads to follow. www.call2sip.com is one of them.
    >>
    >> Brian.

    > I have previously Googled and emailed several companies, including the one
    > you mention. The reactions have been: service not yet available, Malaysian
    > naitonality required, Malaysian IC (Identity Card) required and/or Malaysian
    > address required.
    >
    > The Suruhanjaya Komunikasi dan Multimedia Malaysia (Malaysian Communications
    > and Multimedia Commission) (http://www.cmc.gov.my) only regulated for the
    > provisioning of Malaysian telephone numbers for VoIP usage in late 2005.
    >
    > I was hoping that, by posting here, there's an existing provider who can
    > connect these numbers more easily.

    I don't know of any, and I think your best option would be to ask
    http://www.voxbone.com/coverage.jsf

    peter

    Peter Gradwell, Jul 11, 2006
  5. "Peter Gradwell" <> wrote in message
    > GNUEMAIL(TM) Postmaster wrote:
    >> "Brian" <> wrote in message

    >>> The search words Malaysia, DID and voip with Google give some likely
    >>> leads to follow. www.call2sip.com is one of them.
    >>>
    >>> Brian.

    >> I have previously Googled and emailed several companies, including the
    >> one you mention. The reactions have been: service not yet available,
    >> Malaysian naitonality required, Malaysian IC (Identity Card) required
    >> and/or Malaysian address required.
    >>
    >> The Suruhanjaya Komunikasi dan Multimedia Malaysia (Malaysian
    >> Communications and Multimedia Commission) (http://www.cmc.gov.my) only
    >> regulated for the provisioning of Malaysian telephone numbers for VoIP
    >> usage in late 2005.
    >>
    >> I was hoping that, by posting here, there's an existing provider who can
    >> connect these numbers more easily.
    >>

    > I don't know of any, and I think your best option would be to ask
    > http://www.voxbone.com/coverage.jsf
    >
    > peter
    >
    > --
    > peter gradwell. gradwell dot com Ltd. http://www.gradwell.com/
    > -- engineering & hosting services for email, web and voip --
    > -- http://www.peter.me.uk/ -- http://www.voip.org.uk/ --

    Thanks for that.

    The Malaysian Government must be having last minute doubts.

    --
    GNUEMAIL(TM) Postmaster
    postmaster<at>gnuemail.com
    GNUEMAIL\(TM\) Postmaster, Jul 11, 2006