    General stuff like that..

    Thanks

    Robbie
    Robbi, Jul 17, 2003

  2. Robbi

    Andy Foster Guest

    "Robbi" <> wrote in message
    news:098601c34c5c$1e505830$...
    > Hi,
    >
    > I'm thinking of doing an MCSE, and have looked all over
    > the net for information.. but cant find any...

    I think I've seen this problem before - you need to search the INTERnet -
    fishnets, hairnets, etc. won't help you.

    > Can anyone send me, or give me a link to somewhere with
    > info about the mcse..

    Apparently, Microsoft are planning on putting info about the MCSE on their
    website.
    If that ever happens, it will be sooo quiet here.

    > Need to know where and what is the best place (in your
    > oppinion) i can start my MCSE in the UK.
    > How you actually do an MCSE (I know its a mainly home
    > study.. but need more info regarding that..)..

    A home study course in the UK, is generally best started at home - assuming
    you live in the UK.
    I seem to recall a vaguely similar post to yours in this newsgroup - if you
    look hard enough, you might find it. I'm sure the poster won't mind you
    reading his replies.

    > General stuff like that..
    >
    > Thanks
    >
    > Robbie

    You're welcome

    Andy
    Andy Foster, Jul 17, 2003

  3. Robbi

    Marko Guest

    >> Can anyone send me, or give me a link to somewhere with
    >> info about the mcse..
    >>

    >Apparently, Microsoft are planning on putting info about

    the MCSE on their
    >website.
    >If that ever happens, it will be sooo quiet here.

    Andy's sarcasm meter is off the scale. I absolutely loved
    the above response. Which prompted me to start a new
    thread....
    Marko, Jul 17, 2003
  4. "Marko" <> wrote in message
    > >> Can anyone send me, or give me a link to somewhere with
    > >> info about the mcse..
    > >>

    > >Apparently, Microsoft are planning on putting info about

    > the MCSE on their
    > >website.
    > >If that ever happens, it will be sooo quiet here.

    > Andy's sarcasm meter is off the scale. I absolutely loved
    > the above response. Which prompted me to start a new
    > thread....

    Andy is gaining knowledge exponentially.

    --
    Fris "I am frightened and confused" beeĀ® MCNGP #13

    http://www.mcngp.tk
    The MCNGP Team - We're here to help
    =?iso-8859-1?Q?Frisbee=AE_MCNGP?=, Jul 17, 2003