    my all time favorites like "The Battle of the Bulge" or "The Cheyene
    Social Club" as well as a couple of others Shirley Jones movies I like
    called "Never Steal Anything Small" and "April Love"?

    Tabernacle, Sep 3, 2004

  2. Tabernacle

    Aphelion Guest

    > Whenever I run a search for the release dates on Season 2 and 3 of
    > Wonder Woman all I seem to get is info on season #1, so I was
    > wondering if anyone out there knows the dates of release on them?

    There's no info yet. May I recommend: www.tvshowsondvd.com

    Sign up & select vote for Wonder Woman, you'll receive an e-mail as soon as
    there's a whisper about future sets.

    Aphelion

    Aphelion, Sep 3, 2004

  3. Tabernacle

    Cernovog Guest

    On Thu, 2 Sep 2004 20:28:23 -0400, Tabernacle wrote
    (in message <>):

    > Whenever I run a search for the release dates on Season 2 and 3 of
    > Wonder Woman all I seem to get is info on season #1

    And here I figured everyone who actually bought Season 1 should be well into
    wondering if seeing Lynda Carter run around in tights was worth the torment
    of campy storie horribly phony German accents!

    > BTW while I am here does anyone have info on the release a few of
    > my all time favorites like "The Battle of the Bulge" or "The Cheyene
    > Social Club" as well as a couple of others Shirley Jones movies I like
    > called "Never Steal Anything Small" and "April Love"?

    Nevermind. I think I just figured out why you're so tolerant of stories that
    feature Nazis who nonchalantly fly in and out of the United States in short
    range fighter planes with impunity from both the U.S. military and the laws
    of physics!

    Cernovog, Sep 3, 2004
  4. Tabernacle

    Tabernacle Guest

    Cernovog <> wrote in message news:<>...
    > On Thu, 2 Sep 2004 20:28:23 -0400, Tabernacle wrote
    > (in message <>):
    >
    > > Whenever I run a search for the release dates on Season 2 and 3 of
    > > Wonder Woman all I seem to get is info on season #1

    > And here I figured everyone who actually bought Season 1 should be well into
    > wondering if seeing Lynda Carter run around in tights was worth the torment
    > of campy storie horribly phony German accents!

    Man what planet are you from? 98% of all the stuff they have shown on
    TV for the last 40 years has been, lets us say, not of the best
    quality it could have been!

    Especially shows made before 1990 which had to deal with VERY TIGHT
    production budgets (heck I heard that on Star Trek TOS they had to
    fight to get an extra sheet of plywood for one show) and censors who
    still had people saying stuff like Fudge and Sugar in place of words
    like **** and Shit!

    But that doesn't stop me from being a fan of them just like others are
    fans of bad movies like Plan9 and Texas Chainsaw Masacre!!!

    > > BTW while I am here does anyone have info on the release a few of
    > > my all time favorites like "The Battle of the Bulge" or "The Cheyene
    > > Social Club" as well as a couple of others Shirley Jones movies I like
    > > called "Never Steal Anything Small" and "April Love"?

    > Nevermind. I think I just figured out why you're so tolerant of stories that
    > feature Nazis who nonchalantly fly in and out of the United States in short
    > range fighter planes with impunity from both the U.S. military and the laws
    > of physics!

    Yeah I am very tolerant of Scifi/Fantasy movies and TV shows, just
    like all the others out there who can hear the sounds the space ships
    make in the vacum of space (as they do in Star Wars) and like all the
    others who watch Star Trek are tolerant of many many things that are
    let us say beyond belief!

    Yet they still watch them and buy the DVDs?

    Tabernacle, Sep 3, 2004