    only get one answer out of 2 right.

    Thanks

    Ken
    kent42c, Oct 29, 2006

  2. kent42c

    AJR Guest

    Negative (Navy talk for No) - If a question has multiple answers - all must
    be correct - no partial credit.

    AJR, Oct 30, 2006

  3. The questions are grouped in sections and each section has a certain value it
    contributes to the entire score. If a section is contributing 11% and it has
    5 questions, the 11% will be shared among the five questions.
    I presume a question might be contributing to one or more sections.
    If a question demands multiple answers, you must get all the answers
    correctly to earn the score.
    --
    Okoronkwo Chinedu
    Nigeria.

    ChigbuaUmuenu, Nov 3, 2006
  4. kent42c

    Julia Guest

    Microsoft exam scoring is one of the big mysteries of the universe.

    Julia, Nov 27, 2006