    70-316, 70-320?
    3) What is the cost of each exam?

    Thank you.

    Guest, Dec 1, 2003

  2. Guest

    Guest Guest

    I just completed the MCAD last week. I took the Windows
    (316), SQL Server (229), and Web Services (320) exams,
    using the books from QUE (Amit Kalani authored the 316
    and 320 books) and test prep from Self Test Software.
    Had no problems getting through the exams. The exams
    cost $125 each.

    C#
    >and .NET 1.1 framework?
    >2) What are the best self-study books out there to use

    for
    >preparation for the different MCAD C# exams, i.e., 70-

    315,

    Guest, Dec 1, 2003