    only want to do this once so don't need a permanent solution - not
    even sure if there is a difference.

    , Feb 4, 2009

  2. explained on 05/02/2009 :
    > On Feb 5, 6:54 am, Frank Merlott <> wrote:
    >> formulated on miércoles :
    >>
    >>> I suspect my lover has been involved with someone else, they have
    >>> lately been very secretive about their Gmail and I suspect that is how
    >>> they are communicating.  How can I hack into the account to see - I
    >>> only want to do this once so don't need a permanent solution - not
    >>> even sure if there is a difference.

    >> You are right, there is no difference between hacking a Gmail account
    >> only once or many times, in a court of law the prison sentence would
    >> likely be the same.
    >>

    > you right I have hired a private investigor now instead

    Assuming you are sharing computer with your wife, you dont need to hack
    her Gmail account to read the emails, simply go to internet explorer
    cache and it should be stored there.

    Since you have legitimate access to the computer which is in part
    yours, you would not breaking into anybone's account, and likely be
    legal.

    It is perfectly possible to read someone else's email by accident in
    shared computers.

    --
    Privacylover: http://www.privacylover.com

    Frank Merlott, Feb 6, 2009