    System (Exam 70-272)] is enough to help you pass the
    exams??? i currently have 2 yrs experience in windows xp
    pro.. or is it better to take classes??

    Guest, Aug 21, 2004

  2. Guest

    gentoo_dude Guest

    I am using them. Because one of the books was not available at my book store
    (70-271) I studies first for for 70-272 using this book. Everything that is
    in the book is on the test. I went through the book once and it helped a
    lot
    Now I am preparing for 70-271

    ""
    wrote

    > hi just wondering if the [MCDST Self Paced Training Kit:

    Supporting Users and Troubleshooting a Microsoft Windows
    > XP Operating

    System (Exam 70-271)] and [MCDST Self Paced
    > Training Kit: Supporting

    Users and Troubleshooting
    > Desktop Applications on a Microsoft Windows XP

    Operating
    > System (Exam 70-272)] is enough to help you pass the
    > exams???

    i currently have 2 yrs experience in windows xp
    > pro.. or is it better to

    take classes?

    gentoo_dude, Aug 21, 2004

  3. Guest

    William Guest

    hi, i would recommend the books. i went on the courses, and yes they helped a
    bit, but they only touch the surface of what you need to know. Microsoft
    recommend an additional 72hrs self study ontop of the courses. from what
    i've seen of the books you mentioned. they seem really good, and cover
    things in detail, giving you hands on experience of alot of the issues
    covered in the exams.

    i passed my second exam on 13th august.

    William

    William, Aug 21, 2004