need help!

Discussion in 'MCSE' started by Chris Johnston, Aug 21, 2007.

  1. Hi everyone,

    I'm looking for some help, I got a link for some braindumps, but the
    username & passwords dont work, see below.

    I have 2 more exams to go till I get my mcse and I just need a little extra
    help for that last psuh. I used some dumps for previous exams and it really
    helped.

    I see there are a number of mcngp people posting here, If anybody can post
    the correct passwords for these dumps it would really hwlp me.

    ---

    Official MCNGP Braindumps
    http://braindumps.mcngp.com
    Username: mcngp
    Password: braindumps

    Official MCNGP Cheatsheets
    http://cheatsheets.mcngp.com
    Username: mcngp
    Password: cheatsheets
    ---
    or if anybody has some links to reliable dump sources that'd really help[
    to.

    thanks in advance
    CJ A+ N+ MSCA CCNA

    Chris Johnston, Aug 21, 2007

  2. Chris Johnston wrote:
    > Hi everyone,
    >
    > I'm looking for some help, I got a link for some braindumps, but the
    > username & passwords dont work, see below.
    >
    > I have 2 more exams to go till I get my mcse and I just need a little extra
    > help for that last psuh. I used some dumps for previous exams and it really
    > helped.
    >
    > I see there are a number of mcngp people posting here, If anybody can post
    > the correct passwords for these dumps it would really hwlp me.
    >
    > ---
    >
    > Official MCNGP Braindumps
    > http://braindumps.mcngp.com
    > Username: mcngp
    > Password: braindumps
    >

    > Official MCNGP Cheatsheets
    > http://cheatsheets.mcngp.com
    > Username: mcngp
    > Password: cheatsheets
    > ---
    > or if anybody has some links to reliable dump sources that'd really help[
    > to.
    >
    > thanks in advance
    > CJ A+ N+ MSCA CCNA

    Hmmm. Those normally work. Try using your MCP ID number as the
    password. Better yet, maybe one of the MCNGP people can get with you
    and setup an account for you using your initials - CJ - and your MCP ID
    as the password.

    Anyone available to help?

    Mostly Gizzards, Aug 21, 2007

  3. Chris Johnston

    kpg* Guest

    "Chris Johnston" <chris@127.0.0.1> wrote in

    > Hi everyone,
    >
    > I'm looking for some help, I got a link for some braindumps, but the
    > username & passwords dont work, see below.
    >
    > I have 2 more exams to go till I get my mcse and I just need a little
    > extra help for that last psuh. I used some dumps for previous exams
    > and it really helped.
    >
    > I see there are a number of mcngp people posting here, If anybody can
    > post the correct passwords for these dumps it would really hwlp me.
    >
    > ---
    >
    > Official MCNGP Braindumps
    > http://braindumps.mcngp.com
    > Username: mcngp
    > Password: braindumps
    >

    > Official MCNGP Cheatsheets
    > http://cheatsheets.mcngp.com
    > Username: mcngp
    > Password: cheatsheets
    > ---
    > or if anybody has some links to reliable dump sources that'd really
    > help[ to.
    >
    > thanks in advance
    > CJ A+ N+ MSCA CCNA

    Thanks for using MCNGP Braindumps!

    I'm not sure why you're having trouble, but we'll check it out.

    In the mean time you can get great dumps by sending an
    email to - ask for the MCNGP
    dumps. For faster service, include your MCP#.

    Thanks.

    kpg - MCNGP 0x22

    kpg*, Aug 21, 2007
  4. ok I emailed tctips, are they a ms insider, I've never heard of them. Thanks
    for the great 'tip' ;-)

    do you know how long they get back to you? my exam is next week.

    CJ

    Chris Johnston, Aug 21, 2007
  5. Chris Johnston

    TBone Guest

    And on the eigth day "Chris Johnston" <chris@127.0.0.1> did cause the

    > ok I emailed tctips, are they a ms insider, I've never heard of them.
    > Thanks for the great 'tip' ;-)
    >
    > do you know how long they get back to you? my exam is next week.
    >
    > CJ

    Ya, Tom is a good guy. He's on the inside, so that's why it helps if you
    give him your MCP ID. He'll get you exactly what you need if you are
    looking for exam cheats.

    -------

    T-Bone
    MCNGP XL

    TBone, Aug 21, 2007
  6. thanks, I emailed everything to them earlier, but not got any reply. do you
    know any other sites? I really need some help my exam is next week, I just
    need a few dumps to help me get my head round the questions.

    CJ

    Chris Johnstone, Aug 21, 2007
  7. Chris Johnston

    Briscobar Guest

    "Chris Johnstone" <chris@127.0.0.1> wrote in message
    > thanks, I emailed everything to them earlier, but not got any reply. do
    > you know any other sites? I really need some help my exam is next week, I
    > just need a few dumps to help me get my head round the questions.

    You could try Mike Phelp at Microsoft, but he hasn't been too responsive
    lately. Guess it can't hurt. Do the same thing you did for Tom. Email Mike
    at and include your request and MCP ID. Like I said,
    he's been a little MIA lately, but it's worth a shot.

    Hope that helps.

    KB

    Briscobar, Aug 21, 2007
  8. Chris Johnston

    catwalker63 Guest

    "Briscobar" <> prattled ceaselessly in

    > "Chris Johnstone" <chris@127.0.0.1> wrote in message
    >> thanks, I emailed everything to them earlier, but not got any reply.
    >> do you know any other sites? I really need some help my exam is next
    >> week, I just need a few dumps to help me get my head round the
    >> questions.

    > You could try Mike Phelp at Microsoft, but he hasn't been too
    > responsive lately. Guess it can't hurt. Do the same thing you did for
    > Tom. Email Mike at and include your request and
    > MCP ID. Like I said, he's been a little MIA lately, but it's worth a
    > shot.

    Do you smell that? Ew.

    --
    Catwalker
    MCNGP #43

    catwalker63, Aug 21, 2007
  9. Chris Johnston

    Frisbee® Guest

    "catwalker63" <> wrote in message
    > "Briscobar" <> prattled ceaselessly in
    >>
    >> "Chris Johnstone" <chris@127.0.0.1> wrote in message
    >>> thanks, I emailed everything to them earlier, but not got any reply.
    >>> do you know any other sites? I really need some help my exam is next
    >>> week, I just need a few dumps to help me get my head round the
    >>> questions.

    >> You could try Mike Phelp at Microsoft, but he hasn't been too
    >> responsive lately. Guess it can't hurt. Do the same thing you did for
    >> Tom. Email Mike at and include your request and
    >> MCP ID. Like I said, he's been a little MIA lately, but it's worth a
    >> shot.

    > Do you smell that? Ew.

    Seconded.

    Frisbee®, Aug 22, 2007
  10. Chris Johnston

    Consultant Guest

    the password is "nipple"
    without the quotes

    Consultant, Aug 22, 2007
  11. Chris Johnston

    Briscobar Guest

    "Consultant" <> wrote in message
    > the password is "nipple"
    > without the quotes

    I hope you're not playing Porno Password with your parents.

    Briscobar, Aug 22, 2007
  12. Chris Johnston

    Consultant Guest

    nope, porno scrabble

    Consultant, Aug 22, 2007
  13. Chris Johnston

    kpg* Guest

    "Frisbee®" <> wrote in news:#CchJnL5HHA.1484
    @TK2MSFTNGP06.phx.gbl:

    > "catwalker63" <> wrote in message
    >> "Briscobar" <> prattled ceaselessly in
    >>>
    >>> "Chris Johnstone" <chris@127.0.0.1> wrote in message
    >>>
    >>> You could try Mike Phelp at Microsoft, but he hasn't been too
    >>> responsive lately. Guess it can't hurt. Do the same thing you did for
    >>> Tom. Email Mike at and include your request and
    >>> MCP ID. Like I said, he's been a little MIA lately, but it's worth a
    >>> shot.

    >> Do you smell that? Ew.

    > Seconded.

    You're not implying that's stinky bait, ru?

    kpg*, Aug 22, 2007
  14. Chris Johnston

    catwalker63 Guest

    "kpg*" <> prattled ceaselessly in

    > "Frisbee®" <> wrote in news:#CchJnL5HHA.1484
    > @TK2MSFTNGP06.phx.gbl:
    >
    >> "catwalker63" <> wrote in message
    >>> "Briscobar" <> prattled ceaselessly in

    >>> Do you smell that? Ew.

    >> Seconded.
    >>

    > You're not implying that's stinky bait, ru?

    Not implying. Saying.

    catwalker63, Aug 23, 2007
  15. Chris Johnston

    LoopBack Guest

    On Aug 23, 4:01 pm, catwalker63 <> wrote:
    > "kpg*" <> prattled ceaselessly innews:Xns999480C56A49Aipostthereforeiam@207.46.248.16:
    >

    > > "Frisbee®" <> wrote in news:#CchJnL5HHA.1484
    > > @TK2MSFTNGP06.phx.gbl:

    > >> "catwalker63" <> wrote in message

    > >> Seconded.

    > > You're not implying that's stinky bait, ru?

    > Not implying. Saying.
    >
    > --
    > Catwalker
    > MCNGP #43www.mcngp.com
    > "Definitely not wearing any underwear."- Hide quoted text -

    ....are you saying that the e of johnston gave me away?

    lo0py

    LoopBack, Aug 23, 2007
  16. Chris Johnston

    Briscobar Guest

    "LoopBack" <> wrote in message

    > ...are you saying that the e of johnston gave me away?

    Poophead. I feel violated and used now.

    Briscobar, Aug 23, 2007
  17. Chris Johnston

    Frisbee® Guest

    "Briscobar" <> wrote in message

    > "LoopBack" <> wrote in message
    >>
    >> ...are you saying that the e of johnston gave me away?

    > Poophead. I feel violated and used now.

    And I feel validated. Which is truly rare for me.

    Frisbee®, Aug 23, 2007
  18. Chris Johnston

    LoopBack Guest

    On Aug 23, 7:01 pm, "Briscobar" <> wrote:
    > "LoopBack" <> wrote in message

    > > ...are you saying that the e of johnston gave me away?

    > Poophead. I feel violated and used now.

    I aim to please

    lo0py

    LoopBack, Aug 23, 2007